Honored Contributor

Re: It's flu shot time again

@BalletBabe wrote:

Please wait

The shingles shot original was taken off the market due to it causing people to get Shingles.  Give it a time to be out to see if people break out with it.   

Merck was sued for the original Vaccine

@BalletBabe  When was it taken off the market?  This article from the FDA is from 4/22/18 and says the original Zostavax vaccine is still available.  It is debatable as to whether people got Shingles from that vaccine.  It was never proven.  There are lawsuits against companies for many drugs that are never proven.

https://www.fda.gov/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/questionsaboutvaccines/ucm070418.htm

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack   I do not get immunizations of any kind.   I don't like what they put in them.  IMO they are a money making Big Pharam money maker.   I have read many articles on the Shingles Vaccine and also the one you posted.  There are many that proved that many got shingles from the vaccine.  

I do not believe in anything that is new.  I even prefer meds that have been out for awhile if I need them.  Of all the thousands of people that I have met over the years, I only knew of one person that got shingles.  They blow everyting up showing people on TV with their faces covered.   They try to scare you into getting these.  I am not interested.  We all have to do what is best for ourselves.

When my hubby was released from hospital with Pneumonia, about 2 months after that his Dr. wanted him to go get the Pneumo 13, which was new that year.   He asked me what would I do?  I told him I would not do it.  He faithfully got Flu and Pneumonia shots.  I also told him, he had to do what he felt was right.  He decided to get it.  Guess where he ended up that night??  His immune system was bad and that Dr had no business telling him to get that.   They won't do it to me. I worked in Medical offices and also a Pharmacy years ago.   These Dr.'s are bribed into passing out this stuff.  

You do what is best for you.  I personally am done with any immunizations.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@NickNack   I do not get immunizations of any kind.   I don't like what they put in them.  IMO they are a money making Big Pharam money maker.   I have read many articles on the Shingles Vaccine and also the one you posted.  There are many that proved that many got shingles from the vaccine.  

I do not believe in anything that is new.  I even prefer meds that have been out for awhile if I need them.  Of all the thousands of people that I have met over the years, I only knew of one person that got shingles.  They blow everyting up showing people on TV with their faces covered.   They try to scare you into getting these.  I am not interested.  We all have to do what is best for ourselves.

When my hubby was released from hospital with Pneumonia, about 2 months after that his Dr. wanted him to go get the Pneumo 13, which was new that year.   He asked me what would I do?  I told him I would not do it.  He faithfully got Flu and Pneumonia shots.  I also told him, he had to do what he felt was right.  He decided to get it.  Guess where he ended up that night??  His immune system was bad and that Dr had no business telling him to get that.   They won't do it to me. I worked in Medical offices and also a Pharmacy years ago.   These Dr.'s are bribed into passing out this stuff.  

You do what is best for you.  I personally am done with any immunizations.  

Hi Shanus, my name is Marp and I've had shingles.  Nice to meet you.  My outbreak was in March and fortunately stayed in my waist and hip areas  I still have nerve pain.

My nephew, however, was not so lucky.  He woke one morning in July looking like this.  Over the next two days the blisters spread across his face and into his mouth.

Spoiler
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ml3xicM8R0EXkNf6rGYDze3ljWkOBuIfZwyea98pZ3y6q1xEK3fK_Ro0-UhQNCYcDNI4hgVX9DhANB_pp7-2uadpWc06n260q59RZ57ye6Uh0bxtEx6vX3Fw-8DYU8fRx66PI_D-hw6Qym-lA53CZK8WFPrNX8WJE7FTA54iLnxcmz8PjiWtZUcHv7HBNwh3ez5OxDr_U1i7hb9dI3IolIFRSWPotZAqrcrHAb2scb8RvHCURvZ4cN4xJQxx-G8Zf4A2Uht_NeGnZHZFJ7IMDqJQ5EngO7tClIJ1I7RMMackkgb0gQTxRYgmGScG4tYtwPEnsXK5Q7fLh9D36Mm_H7T98hAH38AK3T8j06j_DdUsJ3As0DBIiCwfqtMdf0w_i3dd5H4Fe2EkLGIEVZft5-hKfSnADWDlfTEIRLIzcvsithVVmgw_3ys1syW8joK-ObjlOge6nLXjpcJ5ywRuLNfBW3SOJSERDQgcJ3k4XedmkCfEOhvOXw3l6mFBKmcMeqm1RWhtKAG-OvdtCCubBGunVEJ7eBNMJnYvgwusQ8NhA_KYXOQ9egdLiETySaky3rIk0RbQ683uC2Uq1Ii3Qmdwqw-ed49CRHi0Ju4T2GHihbqv8pyhrgzoQbyjkW0=w352-h502-no
The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.