Honored Contributor

I just put on my sweater, watching a show about these guys climbing a snow covered mountain.  So today, I'll be working on crocheting a hat I guess.

What do you plan to do today to move around, and be in house involved?

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal  Well it's raining again here in Western NY, and we are expecting some minor wet snow later today, and gusty winds.  We did our barn chores early this morning, feeding the horses and our other animal kingdom, and also cleaning the horse stalls.  I actually enjoy doing the chores it gets my body moving and I enjoy talking to the animals.  I know some may not understand this, but I like the smell of the horses and the hay and the morning air.

Honored Contributor

it stinks, doesn't it

Respected Contributor

We're going to bring some goodies to my Aunt this morning. Then I was going to plant the petunias I got at BJ's yesterday, but they're predicting thunderstorms with high winds this afternoon, so I'll wait until the weather clears to plant them. If they're wrong about the storms, we'll take our afternoon walk. 

Honored Contributor

We've got another freeze warning tonight and temps in the fifties/sixties for the foreseeable future. It's been a cold/wet spring so far here in NJ. Some years I can cheat and plant stuff out already, but this isn't one of those years. It may be mid-May before I can feel safe planting stuff out this year. We're trending cold.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: It's colder today again

[ Edited ]

Come to sunny Florida where we have been having 90+ temps. If only I could go out now! (Yes, I know no travelSmiley Tongue)

Esteemed Contributor

Another cold, dark day here. An OK winter (NO snow!) but a miserable spring. Maybe next week I can start to re-assemble my deck. Everything is still piled up under a tarp. 

Groundhog day, for real.

Esteemed Contributor

I have come to like days without sun.  Have to in this part of the world.  So since it's to not actually raining, have jacket will walk.

Trusted Contributor

Cold here in Delaware too.  Looks like we have cooler temps and mostly rainy days predicted for the next 7 days.  I have my windowsill and bay window covered with all my plants that I got from QVC and although they're doing really well I'm sure they want to be planted outside.  

Honored Contributor

I just took a look at the ten-day forecast here in South Jersey and our warmest day in the ten-day is 61 degrees. That's not typical for this time of year. The weather has been steady, but I'd prefer a bit more variability if it gave us more warmth. We were in the fifties most of the fall/winter and we've been in the fifties most of the spring. It's consistent if nothing else.  

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!