Honored Contributor

(((Garmer)))

Honored Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

And Syndey, I just read about your loss.  So if you see this I offer my sincere condolences as well.  I am so sorry.  And for the family squabbles you & your husband are having to go through as well.

It's harder on him then myself.  I told the squabblers from the outset that this is not what their mother would have wanted and I will not be taking sides in that absurdity.

Super Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I'm not going to play your game Mary, you know as well anyone posting that MGM and I are desperate people. You or the past/present dimmies are really acting like children!

Desperate for what?

I teach - what's your superpower?
Super Contributor

@brownponytail80 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I'm not going to play your game Mary, you know as well anyone posting that MGM and I are desperate people. You or the past/present dimmies are really acting like children!

Desperate for what?

Yes == a great question that was NEVER ANSWERED by the mods.  I don't understand her last sentence: "You or the past/present dimmies are really acting like children! " huh -----

????????

I also don't know WHAT she was refering to with her 'playing games'...and the subsequent " MGM  and I are desperate people" -

Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I haven't posted since last July until this past week so how is everyone doing? Your jobs, family and health. We used to share great information, I look forward in doing so again. 

So has had new grandkids, marriage, engagements, graduations, new career, retirements, new cars, further education or life changes?

Excuse my auto correct, I meant seperate!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's been a long time

[ Edited ]

"desperate people" 

LOL Woman LOL LOL Woman LOL LOL Woman LOL LOL Woman LOL LOL Woman LOL LOLWoman LOL LOL Woman LOL LOL  

Good one Jane!

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I haven't posted since last July until this past week so how is everyone doing? Your jobs, family and health. We used to share great information, I look forward in doing so again. 

So has had new grandkids, marriage, engagements, graduations, new career, retirements, new cars, further education or life changes?

Excuse my auto correct, I meant seperate!

HaHa.png

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines