Esteemed Contributor

((((((pitdakota)))))) Heart

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

Jane, I am glad to see you back as well!   There have been times that I have not been able to be on the board too much over the past year.   I was taking care of my mother and she passed away at the end of March.  So between doing what I needed to do with and for Mom, along with working, some days I didn't know if I was going or coming as the saying goes. 

Pumpkin is growing like a week.  He is 9 years old now and loves playing basketball.

I look forward to you being here and hope all is well with you!

I'm so sorry about you momHeart (((((((((((((((((((((pitdakota))))))))))))))))))))))))Heart

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Thanks MGM!  Heart  I am trying to get used to a new normal.  And as many here know, it is can be hard at times.  But the kind thoughts and wishes from you all certainly help!!!!! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

Thanks betteb.  Heart  Heart

Respected Contributor

And Syndey, I just read about your loss.  So if you see this I offer my sincere condolences as well.  I am so sorry.  And for the family squabbles you & your husband are having to go through as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's been a long time

[ Edited ]

@pitdakota wrote:

Thanks MGM!  Heart  I am trying to get used to a new normal.  And as many here know, it is can be hard at times.  But the kind thoughts and wishes from you all certainly help!!!!! 

You are not alone, that's for sure. Just from what you said here, your situation sounds a lot like mine was with my mom and my husband. It's a heavy load to carry. I pray for peace in your heart. Heart

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

It's really hard to lose a parent and when they're sick the feeling of helplessness is so depressing. Pit it's going to take awhile to adjust.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I missed you, Ms. Marple. MGM too. I was very sad when you both disappeared, but it's good to see you return. Here's to the return of good times with decent posters.

My life is filled with extreme stress in all family member situations. Makes all the griping about posting dissatisfaction seem awfully insignificant in comparison, but on tye other hand ...  some people just give you that sense of familiarity and ease, that is heart warming. Heart

Super Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

I missed you, Ms. Marple. MGM too. I was very sad when you both disappeared, but it's good to see you return. Here's to the return of good times with decent posters.

My life is filled with extreme stress in all family member situations. Makes all the griping about posting dissatisfaction seem awfully insignificant in comparison, but on tye other hand ...  some people just give you that sense of familiarity and ease, that is heart warming. Heart

Yes missing Jane/MGM too. Heartwarming indeed !

Honored Contributor

@maryebrown wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

Yes missing Jane/MGM too. Heartwarming indeed !

I'm not going to play your game Mary, you know as well anyone posting that MGM and I are desperate people. You or the past/present dimmies are really acting like children!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson