Esteemed Contributor

It s a perfect September day.

Oh my gosh, it's the most beautiful, perfect day, weatherwise. I just opened the doors and it's cool, blue skies and loads of sunshine.  Best of all, no humidity.  The weekend was dreary and drizzly.

To be in the low 70's and sunny for the next few days.  Nights in the high 40's overnight. It could stay like this all year.

I may actually run an errand today just to get out.  Haven't moved my car in a week and a half.  At least when I go to the ortho Dr. tomorrow I won't have to dodge rain drops. Am driving an hour after my appointment to meet my sister and her DH for lunch. Restaurant has a deck, maybe it will be open and we can sit there and have lunch.

Has your weather improved heatwise?  If so, what are you doing to take advantage of it?

Honored Contributor

Re: It s a perfect September day.

I had an early appt. this AM. and it was cool and dreary, and when Ieft the clinic it was sunny and 70. All week looks great, I love fall ! 🍁🍂🍁

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

It is absolutely beautiful today I am in NYC (lower Manhattan) and it is cool, sunny, blue skies all around.  Beautiful day to be at home but I had to go to work. 

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 Perfect here in SE PA! Running errands then planning to enjoy the rest of the day in a rocking chair on my front porch.

Esteemed Contributor

@FlyersGirl  I'm in NE PA.  Love your rocking chair idea. I just told DD next summer I want a rocker or glider for the porch.

The first time DH told me he loved me was while sitting on his parents porch on a glider. That was 51 yrs. ago and I remember it like it was last night.  Funny what everyday objects remind you of.

Honored Contributor

The ocean temp is perfect right now, but with the chillier air today it will be about the same as the water temp.  Mid 70's.  I'll be warmer in the water!  Don't know if we'll go in today.

Respected Contributor

Started out cool, but gloomy and humid.  The sun is shining  now..,,hopefully the humidity is gone.  

Esteemed Contributor

@FlyersGirl- I've always wanted a rocking chair and told my hubby when we retire I definitely want one but may not wait until then.  I find them so relaxing.

Honored Contributor

Southern West Virginia is full on summer still, with temps in the high 80s predicted as far ahead as the meteorologists can see. I love it!

Sadly it is also extremely dry, with drought conditions, and a county wide burn ban is in effect. We desperately need rain, and several inches of it to really do any good.
Respected Contributor

It's beautiful here too and will be all week. Aside from dreadful ragweed allergies, I am enjoying the fresh air and will take a walk around town some evenings this week.  Love to sleep with the windows open and no humidity.