Honored Contributor

Re: It's a boy for Janet Jackson and hubby!

There was a huge difference between Ms. Jackson's pregnancy and Beyonce's pregnancy.  I do not recall any videos showing Ms. Jackson's pregnancy belly collapsing when she sat down for an interview.  Beyonce  had issues with the length of pregnancy and her due date.  Early on she discussed when the baby was due.  Then, later in her  pregnancy her due date was moved up by 2 months.  Most celebrities do not pay to have an entire maternity wing closed down (and emptied out) when they give birth.

I read a lot of celebrity magazines.  I've never read any that suggested Ms Jackson was not pregnant.

Trusted Contributor

Once again, we have a number of people here who spread nothing bur rumor, gossip, and innuendo about someone they do not know and will never know.  Why?

It seems that there are those on these boards whose only joy is criticizing those in the spotlight -- whether that be singers, actors, other celebrities, or even QVC hosts.  Again, why?

Honored Contributor

So no one on this board has never heard of a woman conceiving her own baby naturally fifty or over? It happens more than you think! 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

So no one on this board has never heard of a woman conceiving her own baby naturally fifty or over? It happens more than you think! 

Actually we had a poster here, years ago, that did just that.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I just can't 100% believe she carried and gave birth to a baby.  I think she would have been seen more in public if she did.  She would have wanted the world to see her pregnant.

If she did, it was probably a donor egg and her husband's sperm. 

It is mighty unusual for a 50 year old woman to give birth to their own biological child.

I wish her well on a healthy baby boy.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003

???   Not sure why you think you know what she would have wanted.    Perhaps she was confined to bed rest for a portion of her pregnancy.    I think it's more important that she was taking care of herself, rather than making a spectacle of herself.  JMO

I did say "I think" and not "I know" about anything.  I have NO personal knowledge, just an opinion.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

The point is ,she wanted a baby,does it really matter if she gave birth,or adopted?

It only matters due to what has been stated by the parties.

Janet Jackson herself stated that she was PREGNANT.  Therefore, if you announce that, it should be truthful.

If she adopted - great.  If she had a surrogate - great.  Only whatever is the truth.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

The point is ,she wanted a baby,does it really matter if she gave birth,or adopted?

It only matters due to what has been stated by the parties.

Janet Jackson herself stated that she was PREGNANT.  Therefore, if you announce that, it should be truthful.

If she adopted - great.  If she had a surrogate - great.  Only whatever is the truth.

Hyacinth

So why has her baby's birth become an issue for you?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

It might matter a great deal ,to a young  child ,if they found out people were spreading lies about their birth

Esteemed Contributor

Janet Jackson was pregnant then delivered a baby boy..end of story.

All the people gnashing their teeth over maybe she was or maybe she wasn't is a little creepy.  With ALL the stuff going on in the world, Worrying about Janet Jackson isn't high on the list.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

I'm trying to think of someone who has conceived naturally over 50 and can't think of anyone. It is not impossible, but it is rare.