Trusted Contributor

Re: It's To Be 90 Degree & Humid Until Thursday....

I'm in Eastern WA, Spokane. 

Thank goodness, we don't have high humidity! It's curently sunny, a comfortable 76 degrees and 30 % humidity. 

I keep reading, that, the entire Northwest, is currently, one of the most desireable  parts of the country, to move to,  

I don't know how true that is, but, we've certainly seen a rise in property values, and the cost of renting. 

Respected Contributor

We also have had several days of sticky 90s....to be continued all next week.  We also need rain, but I don't see it in the forecast til Friday.

I hate the humidity.  Staying inside in the air conditioning.

Honored Contributor

As much as I want to go out for a meal, I don't want to eat outside. 

We still can't do indoor dining.

Respected Contributor

This humidity needs to end asap! Its supposed to be worse this week than last week!! Smiley Surprised  We need some good rain too. Its been just horriby hot and dry.

Honored Contributor

We started topping out over 100º last week here in Texas.  With the humidity heat index is usually at least 10º degrees higher than actual temps.  This is normal until about the end of September. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Truly a HOTSPOT for virus and temperature here in Miami Dade/Broward County, Fl. Already in the 80's when I walk early am. Then, mid 90's but feels over100 everyday. Thunderstorms in afternoon but does not cool off this oven. Bad hair day with high humidity. But, better than freezing cold for me.

Respected Contributor

Hi Toppers3! I live on lower SE Wisconsin too, right along side Lake Michigan. It is terribly warm & humid. Always love to hear a forecast promising "cooler near the lake!" Stay cool all!
Honored Contributor

Suppose to be 100° today. Our forecast through the 22nd range from 100° to 110°.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, now this heat is to continue until NEXT WEEK.  Jully 15,16 and 17th will be 90.  Otherwise a balmy 88.  Humidity to say terrible.

Respected Contributor

It's been in the 90's in SW Michigan for the past 7-10 days. Humidity going up to "where's the nearest body of water to jump in" levels over the past couple of days, but it's not keeping me off the golf course. It's summer. It gets hot and humid. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~