Honored Contributor

Re: It's Time to Check Your Lottery Tickets!!!!

After last night, I officially donated every bit of my ten bucks plus my four dollar previous winnings so you will still have my witty repartee on these boards.  Smiley Tongue

I hope the CA, TN, and FL winners don't spend my $14 or probably $2 a piece after taxes all in one place.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Won 7 dollars!!! Early retirement!

Respected Contributor

Woke up this morning to learn that there was a winner in FL. Got excited until I heard it was Melbourne. Well, not me then. 

I think my husband checked the tickets. Since he hasn't said anything, I guess we're also not one of the millionaire winners. Darn. 😄

Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Woke up this morning to learn that there was a winner in FL. Got excited until I heard it was Melbourne. Well, not me then. 

I think my husband checked the tickets. Since he hasn't said anything, I guess we're also not one of the millionaire winners. Darn. 😄

Or if I get up tomorrow and he's gone, maybe he was!  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

I now read none of the winners came forward so what i saw last night on facebook and posted on here (saying I was doubtful) must have been untrue being no one came forward yet.

PS) Someone in my brothers county in PA won a million. I wrote my brother and asked if it was him (for a joke) but he has yet to answer. Haha maybe it was? (No I doubt it).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

We haven't checked our tickets yet. 

A $50,000 ticket was bought in my town. It wasn't us. I asked my brother but he hasn't answered me yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

I also won $4.00. Whoopee! When I handed the ticket to the clerk she asked me if I wanted two more tickets. I said, nope, just give me the cash!

I thought the numbers drawn were interesting. They were saying over and over to do quick picks to ensure some of the higher numbers were included. Last night's numbers were all under 40, I believe. Funny!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I'm generally very lucky in drawings and such but I got zilch on my five tickets.