Esteemed Contributor

Because someone accused me of being Heiress-in-FL the other day. I just assumed everyone had seen it but perhaps you didn't see the post.....you know how it goes around here.

It was posted by HollyDays, a poster with 25 posts, so obviously not a newcomer to the board.

ETA: I had a thread deleted earlier, I guess it was offensive and made people mad.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

I know I am very conservative politically. I really wasn't trying to start anything. My opinions on such matters are probably best kept to myself.

Esteemed Contributor

Now, getting back to the thread...................FREE HUGS

free animated GIF

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/17/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

Back from an errand and every other person on the road was over the yellow line - if it going to be a full moon or something? I hate it when someone drives straight towards you because you don't know if they're going to correct!

I especially hate it when my husband is driving, because he has an aversion to blowing the horn.

car animated GIF

LOL! This guy is legit gangsta'! Like he sees flying cars all the time.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Because someone accused me of being Heiress-in-FL the other day. I just assumed everyone had seen it but perhaps you didn't see the post.....you know how it goes around here.

It was posted by HollyDays, a poster with 25 posts, so obviously not a newcomer to the board.

ETA: I had a thread deleted earlier, I guess it was offensive and made people mad.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

I know I am very conservative politically. I really wasn't trying to start anything. My opinions on such matters are probably best kept to myself.

Why? Your opinions are just as valid as anyone elses.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

Now, getting back to the thread...................FREE HUGS

free animated GIF

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I gave out free hugs to my first graders yesterday. It's nice to see even the super quiet, shy kids break out into a big grin. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A Yorkie for Yorkie..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

SuzzieQ, I love that little dog! She is so cute, I've seen some of her youtube videos!

Honored Contributor

SuzzieQ, I love that little dog! She is so cute, I've seen some of her youtube videos!

She's just adorable!!! Glad you like it!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

This one is for Show Me.