Respected Contributor

Re: It's Pumpkin Time Already 😮

Fall is no longer special by the fact that I can't have coffee anymore (even decaf) and sorely miss my pumpkin spice lattes!  I usuallly end up getting the carmel spiced apple cider from Starbucks in lieu of the pumpkin spice.  At least I feel a little fall-ish.

Trusted Contributor

I was wondering how early the hosts would bring up wearing an item to go pumpkin picking when I read the September Insider in the Alegria upcoming TSV shoes & it mentioned it.

Honored Contributor

Some places sell the candy corn year round now.  I haven't seen any of the pumpkin stuff yet but it will all be out there in a week or two.  There isn't much of it that I can have now but I can still have my pumpkin coffee.  I should scout around for a healthy, sugar free pumpkin muffin or scone recipe.  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Yes and the Q hosts are getting ready for the rides out to the pumpkin paatch! Smiley Happy

Oh yeah, all those suede jackets and $200 leather boots heading off to the pumpkin patch...

Honored Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

@Noel7you are most welcome!  I found them at Walmart.  They did not last long on the shelves.

@Lapdog

I love nuts and they are so good for us.  That sounds like it wouldn't have a lot of sugar, too, a good thing.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I was wondering how early the hosts would bring up wearing an item to go pumpkin picking when I read the September Insider in the Alegria upcoming TSV shoes & it mentioned it.

I heard one host say it last week when they had the Fall Fashion days.  

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've already finished off a bottle of pumpkin spice coffee creamer.  I'm looking forward to a pumpkin pie blizzard from Dairy Queen, my ultimate pumpkin treat.  Love pumpkin anything. 

Hi @Kachina624

My favorite pie is pumpkin pie, I love it 😊

I can truthfully say there have been pumpkin-flavored items I've tried that were misses with me, but I will try just about pumpkin-flavored anything.

My favorite pie has been pumpkin since birth, lol. My mom used to ask my sister and me what we wanted her to make for our birthdays. I would always choose a pumpkin pie and she'd always choose lemon meringue.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Pumpkin whoopie pies!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Fall is no longer special by the fact that I can't have coffee anymore (even decaf) and sorely miss my pumpkin spice lattes!  I usuallly end up getting the carmel spiced apple cider from Starbucks in lieu of the pumpkin spice.  At least I feel a little fall-ish.

Oh, no @hoosieroriginal

Does it bother your tummy?

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Some places sell the candy corn year round now.  I haven't seen any of the pumpkin stuff yet but it will all be out there in a week or two.  There isn't much of it that I can have now but I can still have my pumpkin coffee.  I should scout around for a healthy, sugar free pumpkin muffin or scone recipe.  

@chrystaltree

Trader Joe's has the best pumpkin ice cream I've ever had, and closer to Fall, they get a fresh pumpkin Kringle, a pastry.