Esteemed Contributor

It's Only a Burger For Pete's Sake.

I just read a story that In and Out is opening in Colorado, Aurora, I think.

Police posted on their FB or website about traffic at the mall where the new In and Out is.  It showed an pic of the line.  It said it could be a 12hr. wait.

12hr. wait for a hamburger.

I would wait 12hrs. to get a life saving medicine for my children, a hamburger, no.

Would you sit in your car for 12hr., even 2hrs., for a burger?

To those that have a whole day to wait to eat a hamburger, enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Re: It's Only a Burger For Pete's Sake.

12 hour wait for a burger, as you say its only a burger, no way will I wait that long.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

That happend in our neighboring state.  An In and Out burger opened and lines were hours long.  I don't understand waiting all that time in line for a hamburger? Ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

Let me think about that...NO!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

It reminds me of all the fights that broke out over Popeye's new chicken sandwich, that kept selling out.

Some people were killed over that.  How crazy have we become as a country, when you would shoot someone you thought was trying to cut in line?  Over a chicken sandwich?

No, I would not wait even an hour in line for a burger, unless it was the only food available and I was literally starving to death.  I could go buy the hamburger and cook it myself in that time.

And I've never had a Popeye's chicken sandwich, so I don't know what all the fuss was about there either.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The In-N-Out burger is dee-licious. But, no way would I wait 12 hours to get one!!! Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Do you have a Chik-fil-a near you?  Those lines are crazy day and night.

Honored Contributor

The same type of thing happened here in Colorado when Krispy Kreme came to town. The city had to send in the police to direct traffic, prevent accidents and chaos from happening near and around their stores. I could hardly believe it when I saw the lines of cars on the local news. Now they have all but disappeared and most all the donut shops here are closed, too. 

Contributor

I hear they are good burgers!

Esteemed Contributor

In n out burgers are very good for fast food but its only fast food.  I prefer Fuddruckers but wouldn't wait for even thirty minutes for one.