Super Contributor

It's Official - the Nene L. and Kim B. show

Nene and Kim are getting a spinoff show - The Road To Riches.

Atlanta’s “most driven” housewives— NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann— drive out of their comfort zones and across the country to discover America on a one-of-a-kind adventure. The road to LA may be paved with good intentions, but that doesn’t mean they won’t occasionally drive each other crazy.

i would watch this one before i watched dull kandi and todd!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's Official - the Nene L. and Kim B. show

You couldn't pay me enough $$$ to watch those two!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

they will me far more entertaining than watching kandi trying to get pregnant and todd trying to stay out of town so she doesn't!!

Valued Contributor

i might watch. there's times where i need some comedic relief and these 2 bozos might just fit the bill. lol

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

They are both funny - though I can't say I care for how selfish both of them are. I don't understand why Kandi is even getting a show. What is there to watch? Todd fight with her mom? Kandi and Todd aren't even getting along and it looks like their marriage may not even last. I also want to know how Kim plans on traveling the country with 6 kids? It's not impossible but it seems like she'd want to be with them instead of Nene.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why reality TV is so popular, wish we had better programming. Don't bash me I know I can pass by a thread but I opened the thread because I didn't know by the title what this show was.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

NeNe has turned me off so much the last couple of years...I have no interest in watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Contributor

OMG, I can't believe the ideas they are coming up with for these reality shows. Road to riches? Maybe for NeNe. I don't understand what that has to do with Kim. She does have gorgeous children and I hope they don't suffer because of this screwball idea of a show.

Super Contributor

Anything for money.

Super Contributor

Sounds like another one of those ""pampered women experience the 'real' America with many trials and tribulations along the way"" schlock. Didn't Paris Hilton and her one friend (can't remember her name) do something similar?

Money doesn't talk; it swears. --Bob Dylan