Honored Contributor

Re: It's Official: Royal Engagement

I hope they enjoy as much marital bliss as the other American divorcee who became the Duchess of Windsor (Wallis Warfield Simpson) and the King of England who stepped down "to marry the woman I love" (King Edward VIII), called the Duke of Windsor following his abdication of the throne. 

They were ecstatically happy for the duration of their long marriage.

Best of luck to the couple!

Heck, Wallis Simpson had two ex-husbands behind her, but she and the former king were lovebirds.

Honored Contributor

I hope people leave the poor girl alone, now. I can't think of anything wors,e than living in a gold fish bowl, having everything you do picked apart.

I wish them a long and happy life together

Honored Contributor

Both are involved in human rights causes. More than confident from not having been privy to their relationship seems from watching the body language between two of them solid friendship. Imo same is true of William and Kate. Totally different circumstances than Charles and Diana. Key to all relationships tight bond in friendship blooms love.
Honored Contributor

live video now 

on instagram

Honored Contributor

What a lovely garden they were in,my all the green plants.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Just watched them a minute ago following their "engagement introduction."  They look absolutely, blissfully, wonderfully happy.

I'm not a royal-watcher, but true love is always a beautful thing.  I wish them all the happiness in the world!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

glad that's done with.

Why ? Has it been exhausting hearing about it ?

@QVCkitty1huh?  your word, not mine.  i think the tabloids have been making this fodder and lucrative click-bait for over a year now. that speculation is over.  yay! but never fear: there will be plenty to wonder about now: flowers, bridesmaids, will the Queen come, et cetera et cetera et cetera.   tabloid heaven!

Valued Contributor

Harrry designed the ring...one stone from Botswana and two diamonds from Diana's personal collection

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

glad that's done with.

Why ? Has it been exhausting hearing about it ?

@QVCkitty1huh?  your word, not mine.  i think the tabloids have been making this fodder and lucrative click-bait for over a year now. that speculation is over.  yay! but never fear: there will be plenty to wonder about now: flowers, bridesmaids, will the Queen come, et cetera et cetera et cetera.   tabloid heaven!

@ms traditional, Sorry if I misunderstood your comment.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Harrry designed the ring...one stone from Botswana and two diamonds from Diana's personal collection

I can't wait to see it.