Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I am "lovin' every minute of it".  Got up at 3:15, walking 3:30- 4:45, then inside for shower and wash hair and style.  Now having coffee and back in my nightgown and robe.  Going to read ( a book recommended here, thanks) most of the day  and watch a couple of movies!

What a wonderful way to start your day! Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation .

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I am liking Daylight Savings time. I am getting up earlier and the dog is so happy. He gets to go out for his walk earlier. A win win. He does his business and then goes back to bed. 

@drizzellla - uh.....daylight savings time is over. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Stayed up a little later last night and got up at 5.  I'm still not getting a good night's sleep.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Stayed up a little later last night and got up at 5.  I'm still not getting a good night's sleep.  

DH announced he was ready for bed last night and I had to remind him it was 7:45.  ROFLOL

My dog was sound asleep about 7 and I had to force her to go outside about 9:30.  Poor thing looked like she could barely get herself up and out. Sure enough, about 4:15 I could feel breathing on me, opened my eyes and she was staring at me, ready to get up.  LOL   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

DH announced he was ready for bed last night and I had to remind him it was 7:45.  ROFLOL

My dog was sound asleep about 7 and I had to force her to go outside about 9:30.  Poor thing looked like she could barely get herself up and out. Sure enough, about 4:15 I could feel breathing on me, opened my eyes and she was staring at me, ready to get up.  LOL   

LOL

Aww.  I didn't realize how pets have to adjust too. 

It was about 6:30 last night and I finished cleaning the kitchen and sat down and said to my husband that it was time for bed already.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Until a year ago I got up every morning, including weekends at 3:00 a.m. now I make myself stay in bed until 4:00 a.m.  This has been my pattern for at least 30 years now.  Probably because I could sleep to 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon back as a teenager and in my 20's.  Today clock said 4:01.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."