Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's November? You would have fooled me.

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  And snow makes everything beautiful. There is nothing more majestic that a sunny day after a snowfall. The trees are covered and the snow sparkles like diamonds. I love winter!

@Buffalogal47  You get it!!

Honored Contributor

Crazy that last Sunday (Nov. 1), we had wind chills in the 20s and snow and by Tuesday we were in the 60s and then 70s and Sunday we hit upper 70s.  I believe we hit 80 or 81 yesterday.  

Looking at the long term forcast our luck is running out but today is supposed to be another sunny, beautiful and warm day.

As I walked my dog Sunday, it appeared a lot of people were taking advantage of the nice temps to decorate their homes for the holidays.  I walked past a number of houses with Christmas music playing loudly as outside decorations were being put up.  It was a calming walk hearing that going on. 

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47  I like the cooler weather too and I will have to admit I love the snow but our winters are so mild now.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Today's weather is in the mid 70's as it has been for about a week.  I am loving it!  My  flowers are beautiful and still blooming.

I know what's around the corner and I can wait.  Winter is so long.

Valued Contributor

The weather in Maryland has been beautiful.  It's 75 and sunny today.  I wish this would last all month.  But sadly we're getting rain tomorrow and then we'll be in the 60s.