Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's November? You would have fooled me.

I'm in Indiana and wore Capris to work today.  Lovin this weather!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

We've had high 70's here. This morning I noticed my neighbor's tulip tree with flower buds on it. It thinks it's Spring!

Honored Contributor

While we've had spells of cold weather it has been warm over the last week.  It's going up into the low 70s today & tomorrow (SE PA)....and will be in the upper 50s by the end of the week.

I'm taking advantage of the weather for now.  I'm having breakfast with a friend tomorrow, lunch with some neighbors on Thursday and going out to lunch with DH on Friday....all outdoors only!

It will be too cold here soon enough for us to dine outdoors here and I'm planning for very long winter.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too. It is unseasonably warm in Arkansas. If it gets much warmer I'm turning on the AC.

Regular Contributor

This past weekend we hade a cool down , some rain and much wind and down in the mid 50's at night.  Our November has also been a hot one in fact in the high 90'. The 70's would have been appreciated . My AC is finally getting a rest . Lots of changes for all of us .

Respected Contributor

I live in Georgia and I know it's warm here most of the time but usually by now we have cooler weather.  It's been in the mid 70's and what's worst is all that humidity is here.  Looking out my window I can see all the trees changing colors and leaves falling, I just wish it would cool down here.  

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 : It's Indian Summer here in Western NY too. We've had temperaures in the upper 60s and 70s too. It's supposed to cool off to seasonal temps on Thursday. I am a cold-weather person and I had hoped we were done with the heat. Can't wait for cooler weather!

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  And snow makes everything beautiful. There is nothing more majestic that a sunny day after a snowfall. The trees are covered and the snow sparkles like diamonds. I love winter!

Honored Contributor

I love it, i hate Winter. I would live to live somewhere with 70's and low/no humidity year round.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

It was 67 today ,been warm for a week,70 tomorrow,then cold coming back.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.