Respected Contributor

It's National Chocolate day !

Anyone celebrating ?  I am for sure, I am a very serious chocoholic and I must have something chocolate everyday. I used to eat hersheys bars, mounds, almond joy, chocolate fudge ice cream (you get it right?) but since I have been a Type 2 diabetic for years now I limit my chocolate to 2 keto cups per day or  2 tsps of Halo Top chocolate low carb ice cream.  No fudge topping. sad but at least my diabetes is under control. A1C 5.5  Happy National Chocolate day to all !

Honored Contributor

Re: It's National Chocolate day !

choc-1.jpg

Honored Contributor

1#acxxxx.gif

Respected Contributor

My Landies Candies Chocolate covered pretzels showed up at my door today and so I am celebrating with those. They are terrific. These are the best I've had because not only is the chocolate so delicious; the pretzel is crunchy, salty and tasty!

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

Which ones did you get?  I have some on order for December.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  I got the double drenched! Awesome. I am also getting another shipment in November and in December,  the stuffed ones will be headed my way. I just had a peppermint pretzel. I am not a peppermint fan; but let me tell you it was just a whisper of peppermint and not overwhelming at all. The white chocolate was also delicious. I stopped there although I could have kept going all night!! I hope you'll enjoy them as well. 😊 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

Do you happen to have the item #?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Strange?? The item number won't pop up. they are still availabile though. The description is Landies  Candies Double Dipped Pretzles not stuffed....if that helps. I hope so.

@SurferWife  Ok here it is...I found it.

M78538
S/H 12/6 Landies Candies 24-Piece Double-Drenched Pretzels

5 Easy Pays of $8.71 
Respected Contributor

Should't every day be chocolate day ??!!   Or how about a

national holiday ......just sayin ....

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

Thank you for finding the item number!  Those look delicious!