Respected Contributor

It's Each Person is a Person of worth day

From NationalToday.com 

The power of recognizing others’ worth and how this recognition impacts the other person is the key focus behind National Each Person is a Person of Worth Day, which is held each year on March 24. This celebration reminds us that not only is self-worth a universal trait, but how we gauge others’ worth also stays the same around the world. This day aims to get people to recognize the worth of everyone around them, and in doing so, appreciate their own. 

Everyone who reads or posts on this forum is worthy, valued and loved by someone.  So my wish is for everyone to have a wonderful and blessed weekend !

Respected Contributor

Re: It's Each Person is a Person of worth day

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

From NationalToday.com 

The power of recognizing others’ worth and how this recognition impacts the other person is the key focus behind National Each Person is a Person of Worth Day, which is held each year on March 24. This celebration reminds us that not only is self-worth a universal trait, but how we gauge others’ worth also stays the same around the world. This day aims to get people to recognize the worth of everyone around them, and in doing so, appreciate their own. 

Everyone who reads or posts on this forum is worthy, valued and loved by someone.  So my wish is for everyone to have a wonderful and blessed weekend !

@Goodie2shoes .  As they say to be a better golfer play with better golfers.  It's wonderful to recognize someone's worth whether a skill, great company, someone to admire and model.

So much better to build up those around us and we get to go along for the ride too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes, each of us is worthy....... 365 days a year.  @Goodie2shoes   Thank you for this wonderful reminder.  

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

From NationalToday.com 

Agreed.

It's a shame so many in our country pick and choose who is worthy and deserve dignity and respect. I'm tired of those who think the elderly, disabled, poor, homeless, refugee, people of color/other cultures, etc etc are not worthy.

Respected Contributor

As a retired teacher, one of my favorite quotes to share wtih my students!!

No photo description available.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!