Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's Cold in Albuquerque!

@Kachina624  We could use your rain here in SE PA. After a very dry summer, we've only had 1.34 inches of rain this entire month so far. Not good for the crops at all. However, we drove to Lancaster today, about an hour away, and found green lawns, beautiful corn, lush soy bean fields and lots of hay being cut. This has happened before, but I still feel sad for the farmers in our area.

Honored Contributor

Raining here in southern WV, again.  4 straight weeks of rain almost every single day.  Rain is in the forecast every day next week, and a rainy September is predicted as well.  

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45  Here's screenshots of the recipe..it's from iambaker.net...DW

6319365A-C4A1-411E-B9B3-AD1F0002291F.jpeg86C629AD-A6A7-465E-A866-C8226F7141D5.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45  forgot to mention..I use mini chocolate chips...DW

Honored Contributor

Warmer than that here in WI. We had some drizzle with 80 degree temps. I will say that everything has stayed nice and green this summer.

Respected Contributor

I'm in the Denver metro area and we are loving the cooler temps.  Anything is better than the 99 plus we've been having.  Had almost 4 inches of rain a few days ago.  So grateful.  A dusting of snow in the mountains.  Bring fall on.

Honored Contributor

Amarillo goes straight from summer into winter with very few days to get used to dropping temps.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Amarillo goes straight from summer into winter with very few days to get used to dropping temps.

@SharkE    One reason I left Texas was due to the lack of seasonal change.  We have a beautiful fall with increasingly chilly temps.  Its usually very cold early in the morning during balloon fiesta the first of October, then it warms up as the day progresses.  Also there are plenty of beautiful leaves and crystal blue skies.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Well at least here in SA the temperatures and chances of rain are improving instead of 100+ endless days and no rain ......WOW temps in the 80's in August, ILL TAKE IT!

Capture.PNG

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 

Well at least here in SA the temperatures and chances of rain are improving instead of 100+ endless days and no rain ......WOW temps in the 80's in August, ILL TAKE IT!

Capture.PNG

@Spurt    Unreal, isn't it?  It has warmed up here, about 80°.  I actually slept with the window opened last night. We never did get much rain but there was bad flooding in the Southern part of the state and it appeared to be headed your way.  We can only hope.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment