Esteemed Contributor

It's A Winter Wonderland Here

We only got a few inches of snow but it is a wet one, clinging to everything. Every tree, branch, fence post and bush is white.

I usually don't use pretty and snow in the same sentence but it is quite a scene this cloudy Monday morning.

Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland Here

@CrazyKittyLvr2,

Sounds so pretty! In New Jersey we have rain today Tueday looks good, but, Wednesday looks like another rainy, windy day!

Is it monday already?

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

We only got a few inches of snow but it is a wet one, clinging to everything. Every tree, branch, fence post and bush is white.

I usually don't use pretty and snow in the same sentence but it is quite a scene this cloudy Monday morning.

where are you located?

Esteemed Contributor

@willomenia   Oops, sorry.  I'm in northeast PA.

Respected Contributor

We're in a winter nightmare in the east side of Denver.  Snow and ice rutted streets and icy temps.  Snowing lightly right now.  Have appointments, so it's s..k it up buttercup.

Respected Contributor

Just started snowing here in east central Pa. about an hour ago. Ground is covered and it's 35 degrees. Hope it doesn't get any colder and stick to roads and sidewalks.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in SE PA about 10 min from QVC and it was beautiful.  Big flakes and lots of them but it's not sticking.  We've had warmer temps and lots of rain.  I was watching the Buffalo game last night and thinking that's what snow looks like....been a long time since we've seen it.

Esteemed Contributor

DD usually leaves at 7:30am for work (an hour commute).  Today she left a 7 to give herself more time.

She emailed me about 9am. Our road, a state road, hadn't been touched. We have to go 2 miles to get to the highway.  The last 1/4 mile to the highway is uphill.  She said she slid and fishtailed getting on the main road but was then okay.  The main road had been plowed.

I still haven't seen or heard a plow go by.

Honored Contributor

Southern WV is at 28 degrees with light flurries and a skift of snow on the grass.  

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I wrote my niece in Ga. told her "GOD was messing around in my yard last night and left the most beautiful site you could ever see".