Honored Contributor

It has been an expensive morning...

The Choconuvo TS went up on HSN and I invested in myself for a new business venture I am undertaking. Smiley Very Happy

When I walked out the door, VISA was there making sure I drove my butt to work and earned my paycheck today to pay some of it off.  I thought that was a bit rough for a 20 year card member.Smiley Frustrated

My mantra for the day to calm myself down before this bill comes due is: Reward Points...Reward Points....Smiley Very Happy

If you see my avatar on a cardboard box in your streets next month, don't be afraid to say hi.  But don't ask for some of my chocolate.  I do bite.  Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

Re: It has been an expensive morning...

@Laura14 wrote:

The Choconuvo TS went up on HSN and I invested in myself for a new business venture I am undertaking. Smiley Very Happy

When I walked out the door, VISA was there making sure I drove my butt to work and earned my paycheck today to pay some of it off.  I thought that was a bit rough for a 20 year card member.Smiley Frustrated

My mantra for the day to calm myself down before this bill comes due is: Reward Points...Reward Points....Smiley Very Happy

If you see my avatar on a cardboard box in your streets next month, don't be afraid to say hi.  But don't ask for some of my chocolate.  I do bite.  Smiley Wink

@Laura14, I feel ya. I put the Choconuvo in my cart, plus the CoQ10, but I haven't checked out yet.  I normally don't like flex pay, but this time I think I will need to take advantage. 

Honored Contributor

Re: It has been an expensive morning...

@EllieMuncaster  You know I totally forgot that was an option.  I should have done that.  I never think of it because I don't like it either.  I always end up going back in and paying it off so I know it's paid.