Honored Contributor

Re: It Was Like It Never Even Happened!!!

@Vivian Administration's guidelines? Um...is all I can say about that.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Greeneyedlady, I agree with your comment. I was trying to give the powers-that-be the benefit of the doubt, and credit for coming up with anything that could protect Americans from this potentially deadly virus. At 73, I know that my only recourse right now is to stay home. I suppose I'll be doing that for a very long time.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Please understand that I wasn't being critical of you in any way. When you put out guidelines you have to stand behind them, or they're meaningless.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Spurt 

Yes, agreed!  But, the lies and fake promises!  People are so worried and on edge right now and with good reason!  No one knows what is true or not.  Conflicting stories all over the place.  It was --- close everything up, stay home --- then --- boom --- open everything up and no safety net!  I guess the bottom line, now matter what they say, is money over health! 

@AngelPuppy1 

Its a difficult balance,  health is a priority, but so is having money for just the basics in life....as a nation we cant afford to just pass out money we dont have....So I can understand people wanting to go back to work, but at the same time sensibility and common sense should also reign.....packing stores like sardines, and not taking precautions is just foolishness! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Balance -- a simple word, for sure, but not something that seems to be understood very well!  Another good word that you mentioned is - precautions!!!  We can't abandon that and be successful either.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin