Respected Contributor

Re: It Was A Busy Night for Wayne

@The Monkey on My Back wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I didn't post last night so I didn't see the removed threads.  I can only guess that they had to do with the state of Indiana..  

Yup. You'd be right about that. The first one was up for a bit before the mod removed it. It was an avalanche after that but mostly done with humor.

And I could have sworn that someone who says she didn't see the threads posted on a few.

Hilarious!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could have sworn that this said "It was a BUSTY night for Wayne".  ROTFL!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I wanted to post about my home state last night!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@Pearlee wrote:

I missed the threads before they were removed, but I suspect the same poster created all or most of them.  It looks like someone was really giving the Mods a hard time by "not getting the message."  Smiley Sad

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I didn't post last night so I didn't see the removed threads.  I can only guess that they had to do with the state of Indiana..  

Yup. You'd be right about that. The first one was up for a bit before the mod removed it. It was an avalanche after that but mostly done with humor.

And I could have sworn that someone who says she didn't see the threads posted on a few.

@mstyrion 1 wrote:
@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Indeed she did.  

I posted on the first two and saw a couple of others and it didn't appear they were all started by the same person.  

For the record for those who think anyone is lying on this board, I saw one thread with a candidate's name on it that was later deleted and I posted on that thread.   I went to bed shortly thereafter and saw no more deleted threads until this morning. I don't know if it was the same thread I posted on or not, or started by the same poster who started the remainder of the deleted threads (if it was one poster only).  

Honored Contributor

I posted on one but had not read any of the others...I stated that when I posted so are you talking about me?I am telling the whole truth and nothing but.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm just sorry I missed it all before poofing!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

For the record for those who think anyone is lying on this board, I saw one thread with a candidate's name on it that was later deleted and I posted on that thread.   I went to bed shortly thereafter and saw no more deleted threads until this morning. I don't know if it was the same thread I posted on or not, or started by the same poster who started the remainder of the deleted threads (if it was one poster only).  

You posted more than once. I remember that. Like most of the posts there wasn't anything confrontational, just funny banter. 

I do think it's strange that you wrote, "...someone was giving the Mods a hard time by not getting the message (frown face)" yet you posted on what we all know is a prohibited topic. No biggie. Just an observation.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

You posted more than once. I remember that. Like most of the posts there wasn't anything confrontational, just funny banter. 

I do think it's strange that you wrote, "...someone was giving the Mods a hard time by not getting the message (frown face)" yet you posted on what we all know is a prohibited topic. No biggie. Just an observation.

@Say Nay It's a biggie to insinuate someone being a liar.

You may not think so but I do.  Prior to this thread,  I had  thought well of your posts.

Live and learn.  And I find it interesting that you keep such careful track of my posts.  Whatever floats your boat....

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

You may not think so but I do.  Prior to this thread,  I had  thought well of your posts.

Live and learn.  And I find it interesting that you keep such careful track of my posts.  Whatever floats your boat....

I hearted your posts that's how I remember. They were in the spirit of the thread and were humorous.

People forget things. Not a big deal. You're quite insistant that you're being called "liar". If that's what you believe then that's what you believe. I find your conclusion interesting.

What really stood out was the last part of your post. Again, saying someone was giving the Mods a hard time (frown face) yet will post on threads that are prohibited is rather... strange.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I hearted your posts that's how I remember. They were in the spirit of the thread and were humorous.

People forget things. Not a big deal. You're quite insistant that you're being called "liar". If that's what you believe then that's what you believe. I find your conclusion interesting.

What really stood out was the last part of your post. Again, saying someone was giving the Mods a hard time (frown face) yet will post on threads that are prohibited is rather... strange.

I did not write anything humorous on the thread with a candidate's name on it.  Perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else.