Esteemed Contributor

It Is Finally Sunny After Days of Gloom!

Oh my gosh, it's pretty out.  Sunshine, yeah!!  It's still fairly chilly but I'll take it.

I don't know about anyone else but I really, really need to see sunshine as often as possible.  Days upon days of dark dreary weather aren't good for my outlook on anything. It's downright depressing.

The only downside is it shows me I need to dust. lol  Going to grab my Swiffer now.

Do you need sunshine or doesn't it matter to you?

Respected Contributor

Re: It Is Finally Sunny After Days of Gloom!

@CrazyKittyLvr2, you're right, it is a nice day here. I kinda think we're in the same vicinty, more or less, from things you've mentioned. I, though, am not bothered by the lack of sun for several days. I'm pretty much inside all the time, so it doesn't really bother me.

Honored Contributor

Please send sunshine to the gloomy southeast.

Esteemed Contributor

@catter70  I'm inside a lot too but, love to see sun streaming in the windows.  The cats are happy as well.  Sprawled on windowsills napping.

@Nonametoday  I would send it if I could.

Respected Contributor

I saw on our local news last night that the sun was coming out today. It’s been cloudy and dreary here for far too many days. I was looking forward to it but alas still no sun 😟. 

Honored Contributor

It's sunny and 40 degrees where I live today, I just had to go out for a short 20 minute walk.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2    Yes, I'm solar powered as well........and it's still doom and gloom here.  They say we may see a little sun tomorrow.  The pole light outside my back door, where I often enter after dark, is solar.  It was barely lit last evening, and by tonight it may be spent!

I still won't complain about the NE Ohio weather so far this winter.  I'm in what's fondly referred to as the snow belt.  It's almost February and they have had to plow my condos ONCE.  Then, it melted the next day anyway.  Whoopee!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

50 mph winds right now. ☹️
Esteemed Contributor

@2blonde  I like the description of being solar powered. Just might have to borrow that phrase. I just feel better and have more energy when the sun is shining.  Especially during the winter.

I can't wait until the first warm spring morning so I can sit on the porch, with early morning sun, and have my coffee.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I really need sunshine or sunlight.

I follow the sunlight all around my (not a big) house.  

Wherever the sunlight is, I'm there!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).