Honored Contributor

Re: It Didn't Take Long For O.J. To Misbehave

He has no impulse control.  It's just a matter of time before he ends up back in jail.  He's a study in how to do stupid.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Not talking about this person or anyone else.  Just generally speaking:  I've been saying this over and over again: Some people just can't control themselves.  In degrees from immature-'petty' to mediocre, to more serious.  So many examples that I've seen or situations that I've been in. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

SHOCKING!!!

Honored Contributor

I've heard Ron Goldman's dad, Fred, many times call O.J. a "thug."  And so he is.

Honored Contributor

I hope he messes up his parole and gets put away for good.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm really surprised he was in Las Vegas.  I thought he couldn't wait to get back to Florida?  (Sorry, Florida)

I had read early on - a day or two after his release - that Florida didn’t want him back, and said so. Not that he would necessarily have to abide by that, but knowing they’d be watching his every move, maybe he decided not to return to FL for a while at least. It’s much easier to have Speshul Snoflake entitled behavior while throwing money around and bellowing ‘Do you know who I am?’ in Vegas than anywhere else :-(

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

By now we all know who OJ is. At this point with two lost innocent lives that had no justice, I really have more ire for the racist jurors.

Trusted Contributor

I sat across from him and Nicole once on a flight. She had a huge bruise on her cheek and a black eye. She was wearing a baseball cap to try and hide it. Didn’t work so much.

He was a big bellowing blowhard that drew attention to himself constantly. Treated flight attendants like they were his servants. 

This was a few years before she was killed. 

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

I sat across from him and Nicole once on a flight. She had a huge bruise on her cheek and a black eye. She was wearing a baseball cap to try and hide it. Didn’t work so much.

He was a big bellowing blowhard that drew attention to himself constantly. Treated flight attendants like they were his servants. 

This was a few years before she was killed. 

Wow...what a sad life she lived once she met him.  I sometimes wonder if it would be different in today's here and now?