Respected Contributor

I had time to tune in Issac's show today. Wanted to see what was new.

It was so lovely to have MaryBeth hosting. She gives all the necessary information sizing, fabrics, and details. 

I have been just checking his items on line as I can look up information there that I wasn't getting for the last few months.

It was such a pleasure. I hope she continues to work with him.

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny.  Don't get your hopes up.  Jennifer isn't about to relinquish her Isaac gig.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The beautiful MaryBeth is a SEASONED vet who complements ANY vendor she hosts with!😊 She is ALWAYS WELL prepared, professional, CLASSY, and sticks to pertinent information, with an occasional family reference or two, but it does not detract from her presentation! I just LOVE💝 her, and enjoy watching her sell ANYTHING!🥰 I wished I had caught the show!👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor
I agree w/ u ladies. I was watching it with u also. Marybeth’s show was wonderful and she’s a pro.
You can tell even Isaac was happy + pleased w/ MaryBeth..
Regular Contributor

Mary Beth is one of the hosts who doesn't pretend to be someone she isn't. She is a lovely woman and I respect her integrity. Over the years I have watched,  she has matured from a young woman to a middle aged woman with self respect and the ability to adapt to change. She is a wonderful representative of QVC.

Honored Contributor

Don't get too excited, she's just going in for Jen.  

Esteemed Contributor

I actually watched some of that show today.  If it would've been the usual host I would've kept on going.  I admit I have no patience for a couple of Q hosts. They annoy me so I just don't watch them.  Mary Beth, Jayne B. and Courtney I can watch.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth