Respected Contributor

I've tried 3 times to reply to the same post and it won't go thru. I'm just kinda testing here to see what's going on.

Respected Contributor

I see my "test" went thru, but I wonder why I can't reply to the other post? Maybe this one won't go thru either.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 : I have IPad and dealing with issues trying to post and then will show autosaved. Told it’s my internet. I check my settings and indicated WiFi on. Very frustrating. Southern Bee 

Esteemed Contributor

I got it - I see it.   Been noticing on this site it plugs up - or has def delay to flip screens.  I hit 'refresh' and that seems to get it going.

Honored Contributor

I'm using a pc desktop with a Chrome browser. I have been experiencing long delays when I try to post images. Takes forever! I don't know what that is all about. Been going on for a while now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isn't working

[ Edited ]

There are more glitches on this site than you can shake a stick at, both intermittent and apparently permanent... Apparently, there's absolutely no intent to resolve any of them, quickly or otherwise... QVC's website experience has always been a weak link and apparently always will be...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I just wanted to thank all of you who responded to this post for your input. I was trying on Internet Explorer and it wasn't working. I then went to Chrome and that was okay. Today I was able to use Internet Expl. again. Don't have any idea about all of this. Thanks, again.

Honored Contributor

I started experiencing problems with this site yesterday afternoon.