Honored Contributor

Re: Isn't it funny when someone is rude to you...

@Laura14

9B1D8BDB-AA60-44AC-9724-3546ACA5ACA1.jpeg

“Hi, this is your customer. I want what I want right this minute!

Pardon me while I transform into the figure above because of course, it is a full moon.”

A BLOOD WOLF SUPER FULL MOON

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

Walmart seems to be the mecca....for everyone who is rude or has only one oar in the water....I had an older woman following me around with her shopping cart telling me to make up my mind which side of the aisle I was going to be in....I didn’t even have a cart and was standing to the side of an aisle...then she found me again and mumbled about how rude I was....she shouldn’t have been out by herself....many of the shoppers at WM shouldn’t be! I hope she wasn’t driving....forgot to mention the woman who shops there with a huge fake parrot (with feathers!)fastened to her shoulder with paper clips.....have seen her several times....not rude,,,...but whew!

@lovesrecess

'Parrot Lady' is just hoping her pic ends up on the 'People of WalMart' website, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I think Customer Service in those stores get the brunt of rudeness. One time a man yelled about a few cents difference on apples. I stick up for them. I told them it is easy to mix up a produce number on an apple variety and calm down.

Another time a woman was mad yelling how long she stood in line at CS to find out they could not weigh her cherries as do not weigh produce. I told her that it was not the CS persons fault.

Honored Contributor

On behalf of customer service peeps everywhere @Gorgf, THANK YOU!! Heart

Honored Contributor

I find a lot of the customers at my Walmart to be less polite than I would expect.They ride around in those motorized carts and don’t navigate them well but it is your fault for not moving fast enough to avoid collision.I could go on about rude customers but my point is that I find the staff to be very helpful.They have to put up with quite a bit I am sure but still they are assisting shoppers however they can.Walmart hires some great people in my area.

Contributor

@lovesrecess  Thanks for the chuckle!  (So true by the way.)

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I worked at Walmart about 20 years ago.  The most 'interesting' shopper I ever witnessed  was a man with a fully-inflated female figure seated in the child-carrier part of his shopping cart.  A manager requested that he deflate her if he wanted to continue to shop in the store.  He decided to leave the store.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@KingstonsMom  I worked at Walmart about 20 years ago.  The most 'interesting' shopper I ever witnessed  was a man with a fully-inflated female figure seated in the child-carrier part of his shopping cart.  A manager requested that he deflate her if he wanted to continue to shop in the store.  He decided to leave the store.

@deepwaterdotter, perhap it was a "therapy" female figure.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@riley1  @Laura14  Yes, my cat has been reminding me for the last few days.

Frequent Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Some people only have one mode, rude. So don't have to remember to who they ripped recently, they’re rude all the time! 

@Drythe  I agree and they come to the forums and it's always the same people with their snarky self thinking they're so smart.