Super Contributor

Isn't it funny that the feedback and live chat are disabled when Linea is eliminated?

I have been trying all morning to send feedback or live chat about my displeasure about Louis Del Olio being let go by QVC.  It seems very questionable to how these two methods of communication with QVC have been disabled on the exact day of the announcement of Louis's departure.  A decision Louis made clear in his blog was from QVC. QVC doesn't care about the loyal customers of the Linea line.  There is no other fasion line I would even consider purchasing from on QVC.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Isn't it funny that the feedback and live chat are disabled when Linea is eliminated?

When I send feedback to QVC I send it via Instagram.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isn't it funny that the feedback and live chat are disabled when Linea is eliminated?

Using my laptop, I have access to Feedback.  What device are you using.

Respected Contributor

This is old news..the announcement was made on his blog months ago, then it was posted & discussed here by the Linea fans.  For some reason Louis removed the announcement & I guess out of respect for him the Linea fans stopped posting about it. Huffing & puffing about it isn't going to do anything....let it go.

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

When I send feedback to QVC I send it via Instagram.

social media is great for this type of communication.......qvc on facebook, instagram, facebook messenger, twitter.

you can also use snail mail OR send comments to the qvc social team.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

kitcat51 How rude.  I simply made a comment on what happen today while trying to communicate with QVC.  I hope you treat the people you see in your life better.  Your remark was uncalled for.

Honored Contributor

@teachergal wrote:

kitcat51 How rude.  I simply made a comment on what happen today while trying to communicate with QVC.  I hope you treat the people you see in your life better.  Your remark was uncalled for.

@teachergal  Lots of rude people on all types of forums these days. Just be glad you don't know them in real life. They tend to be quite bossy also.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, @kitcat51 , I have some news for you.  Some of us are professional women who adore LDO, the man and his art.  Linea is the only well put together fashion line sold on the Q that I will purchase, and trust me, have I ever purchased! Perhaps you forget that the Q decided to boot LDO years ago and we Louis Ladies "convinced" TPTB with our pocketbooks to reverse that decision.  We can only hope that lightning strikes twice and Linea will remain available to us.

If this does not happen then I am finished with QVC, on principle alone. When  QVC  blatantly disrepects runway fashion icon Louis Dell- Olio in such a manner then they don't earn my financial support at all.

dee

P.S. To add insult to injury, the millenial airhead they picked to replace Louis with is a JOKE.

@kitcat51 wrote:

This is old news..the announcement was made on his blog months ago, then it was posted & discussed here by the Linea fans.  For some reason Louis removed the announcement & I guess out of respect for him the Linea fans stopped posting about it. Huffing & puffing about it isn't going to do anything....let it go.

Respected Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Well, @kitcat51 , I have some news for you.  Some of us are professional women who adore LDO, the man and his art.  Linea is the only well put together fashion line sold on the Q that I will purchase, and trust me, have I ever purchased! Perhaps you forget that the Q decided to boot LDO years ago and we Louis Ladies "convinced" TPTB with our pocketbooks to reverse that decision.  We can only hope that lightning strikes twice and Linea will remain available to us.

If this does not happen then I am finished with QVC, on principle alone. When  QVC  blatantly disrepects runway fashion icon Louis Dell- Olio in such a manner then they don't earn my financial support at all.

dee

P.S. To add insult to injury, the millenial airhead they picked to replace Louis with is a JOKE.

@kitcat51 wrote:

My post wasn't meant to be dismissive, I'm simply sharing what happened. It doesn't do any good to be outraged & rude, especially now with everything important there is to deal with but please carry on @deedledeedeedle.