Honored Contributor

Re: Isis blows up 2000 year old temple in Palmyra

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:
Yes, I chuckled at the Lester Holt reference in the post above mine. I thought that was quite evident.

Thank you for responding but, no, I don't think it was "quite evident".   Particularly as your post came at the top of a page, so there was nothing immediately before it.  And even if there had been, I still don't think I'd have understood what you were laughing at in the previous post.

As we all know, intent can be easily misunderstood and I accept I misunderstood yours.

@VeneziaJust an FYI: Lily Belle's post did not come at the top of a page for me. It must depend upon your personal settings. I have mine set to see the maximum (I think it's 50) number of posts per page.

@suzyQ3  Yes, that thought did occur to me, but I still don't think I'd have understood the "humor" in the response.  When posting something like that, it's always best to either quote what you're responding to or at least reference it.  It's not the first time other posts have gotten in between a conversation, so that continuity is lost.

At any rate, enough said I think.  Thanks for your replies.  I always appreciate your point of view.