Super Contributor

I honestly don't understand why people come on here to complain about things that, in all probability, they cannot change.  Seems a waste of time and energy to me. I also always remember my mom's advice---if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all!  You'll go through life as a much happier person, and with many more friends!

Super Contributor
NanaLinda, this is a forum. People converse, about things, good and bad. Just like in real life. 😊
Respected Contributor

@NanaLinda wrote:

I honestly don't understand why people come on here to complain about things that, in all probability, they cannot change.  Seems a waste of time and energy to me. I also always remember my mom's advice---if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all!  You'll go through life as a much happier person, and with many more friends!

@NanaLinda - Welcome to the world of the faceless internet.  In the "old days" when you talked face to face with a person you would never say half the stuff that people say on forums or Facebook.  We're all hidden faces behind our computers.