Honored Contributor

Re: Is your Sears or Kmart closing? Here's the list

Kmarts closed a long time ago in our town.  I am surprised that not any Sears stores in my city were on the list.  The only people you see in Sears stores are people exiting to get to their mall parking spot.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

The Sears in the mall I frequent is closed for renovations.  It was 3 floors and it will reopen as one floor.   They’re adding other stores and a kids’ play area to it.  

Wow @Bri36, I had no idea that was happening.  I can still remember when Sears was the biggest thing going there . . . Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm surprised that neither the Sears nor the Kmart near me are on the list.  The Sears store is actually pretty nice but no one goes there.  Every time I drive past, the lot has only a handful of cars.  The Kmart on the other hand is not very nice.  The employees hang at the front end and chat - don't you dare interrupt by asking a question.  The store is devoid of shoppers and deathly quiet.