Trusted Contributor

Re: Is this what you do when you have money?

@Ladybug724 wrote:

I can't say that I like those particular flowers, all in white. A little color would be nice.

Wherever that is that this picture is taken looks like a museum, so cold and uninviting, even with all of those flowers.

I think the flowers are daisies. It looks like this out at her pool. I agree, it isnt very inviting. but maybe she's a minimalist when it comes to decorating.

Honored Contributor

Maybe they are her favorite flowers and it was a nice gesture, if her man sent them to her.  

But I always thought these flowers are kinda stinky.  Some say they smell like cat pee.

Honored Contributor

Don't you???!!!Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

I agree -- his business, his money, but why have pics snapped for all the world to see and comment.  My right to my opinion!!!

i saw tons of pics on social media for mothers day that included flowers, gifts, food, and loved ones......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't care. It's not my money.   However they look like funeral flowers.

Wondering if he sent that many flowers to the people who got trampled to death at his concert.  Maybe he could have spread his money around a little.

He was performing onstage.  He didn't own or manage the venue.  He wasn't responsible for security or for the actions of the crowd.  Being wealthy doesn't make a personal responsible for everyone they associate with.

Honored Contributor

Well.....I would buy potted flowers....and then put them in the yard...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

That would not appeal to me.  Over done is "0" taste in my book!

I would have a terrible sinus drip!

Respected Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

I can't say that I like those particular flowers, all in white. A little color would be nice.

Wherever that is that this picture is taken looks like a museum, so cold and uninviting, even with all of those flowers.

I think the flowers are daisies. It looks like this out at her pool. I agree, it isnt very inviting. but maybe she's a minimalist when it comes to decorating.

@JamandBread I actually do like daisies- a lot! But like I said it's just too much white. Maybe if the flowerpots were different colors, that would look nice!

Super Contributor

@coffee drinker Totally agree........spend your money as you wish, but why flaunt it? There are many who struggle just to keep their heads above water. This is just ignorant and insensitive. UGH, morons.

Respected Contributor

So many people all fluffed up about $10k in potted plants. The price many people spend on an engagement ring. 

Why not post a pic of their car collection? It's surely 100x that. Yes these people are very wealthy 

Hating the Kardashians is one thing, but these are plants not jets