Honored Contributor

Re: Is this a record?................. 389 members posting.....woo hoo - It's HUMP NIGHT!

On 3/12/2014 kittykatkay said:
On 3/12/2014 Suzie said:

Thank You, kitty!

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Wink

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Re: Is this a record?................. 389 members posting.....woo hoo - It's HUMP NIGHT!

On 3/12/2014 Suzie said:

LOL croemer- or is that really you, hmmmmm?

You can call me croemer...you can call me cromie...heck one even called me Chrome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2014 JaneMarple said:
On 3/12/2014 betteb said:

We have several "new" posters who have just signed on today, imagine that? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The reason we have so many new posters is because of Q's Keurig giveaway. The way to enter is to post how you like your coffee on a thread in the kitchen blog.

That's why the constant shift in numbers too. The sign up, post to get and entry and then leave.

F Y I, I found out today from another forum that Costco has the same Keurig for $124.99, I canceled my Q order and ordered from them instead.

Wow, someone should have called in to David and told him. Wonder if he would of done the "HAPPY DANCE"? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

It's shrinking.....down to 218 now.....guess many east coast folks are signed out for the night.

Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2014 croemer said:
On 3/12/2014 Suzie said:

You can call me croemer...you can call me cromie...heck one even called me Chrome.

I gotta good one for ya. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Esteemed Contributor

We have several "new" posters who have just signed on today, imagine that? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The reason we have so many new posters is because of Q's Keurig giveaway. The way to enter is to post how you like your coffee on a thread in the kitchen blog.

That's why the constant shift in numbers too. The sign up, post to get and entry and then leave.

F Y I, I found out today from another forum that Costco has the same Keurig for $124.99, I canceled my Q order and ordered from them instead.

Yes, I did not think the one today was a really good deal. I got the B40/B45 a couple of weeks ago here. This one as a temp adjustment mine doesn't, but mine was $99 with 48 K Cups and a coupon for buy 2 get 2 free with free shipping from Keurig. The coffee is plenty hot.

Somebody mentioned the number of posters jumped dramatically around 9pm. I'm not watching but i'll bet they were talking about the contest.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Wow, someone should have called in to David and told him. Wonder if he would of done the "HAPPY DANCE"? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Uh-huh, I bet that call would have ended quickly by him saying..."Did we lose her"? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2014 croemer said:
On 3/12/2014 Suzie said:

I gotta good one for ya. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Do tell..brat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

How about mercurochrome?

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2014 ShowMe said:

It's shrinking.....down to 218 now.....guess many east coast folks are signed out for the night.

Showme....Bette just said they had a contest when David was on (in the kitchen) to win a free Keurig....so, I guess that was why the number was high.