Honored Contributor

Re: Is this a happy birthday gal or what?

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

AWWW!!!  She's so cuuute! 

Not going to guess her age, but she looks like a young, fresh faced girl. 

I guess her b-day falls on Thanksgiving some years?

She is beaming---that's what family does to ya!

Hope you had a nice holiday, Ford.

@Lucky Charm

She is cute and looks very young for her age.  I'll bet you would guess wrong, but you can do so if you want to.  Anyway, she's also a very good person.  Yesterday I bought her a new vegan handbag for Christmas.  The one she has is falling apart.  They are expensive, even with all the discounts!  Too bad they don't last long, the one she has is only two years old, but she uses it every day, so I guess its not all that bad.

Hope your Thanksgiving was great also!!  I am still eating pumpkin pie for breakfast, nobody else wanted it, LOL!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@QP Doll wrote:

You are so blessed to have four daughters.  This one is almost as beautiful as her momma, as I'm sure they all are.   It's always nice to put faces on people, so thank you for sharing one.

@QP Doll

I agree, but most on this BB do not, even though the Q encouraged it.  They said they wanted to see our "smiling faces." 

Every once in while I do post a photo and it never fails that I will get someone who disapproves.  I know I'd love to see photos of everyone here. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Happy Birthday to a sweet young woman.

Lilac you had four girls?  Take a break you must be really tired after four teenage girls.  I cannot not imagine all the hormones to hair bows.

@beckyb1012

Actually, beckyb, it was fun!  They weren't perfect, but they never got into trouble, did very well in high school (oldest was valedictorian), and three of them went to college and all three graduated with high honors (magna c*um laude).  My oldest missed summa c*um laude by one 1 point (first semester of course).  They paid for their own educations, received grants and scholarships and took out loans.

Now that was a really braggadoccio paragraph!!

Formerly Ford1224