Honored Contributor

Re: Is this a happy birthday gal or what?

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, LilacTree. Smiley Happy

Your daughter is quite a beauty has a very lovely, genuine smile. Happy birthday to her.

@NC Bandwagon

Thank you Bandwagon.  That is a lovely thing to say. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@LilacTree

She's beautiful 

Inside and out it sure sounds like!!!

Lovely photo.

Smiley Happy

@QueenDanceALot

Yes, it's always going to be my favorite photo of her because it shows exactly who she is.  Thank you, KittyLou.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@LilacTree

She's beautiful 

Lovely photo.

Smiley Happy

@QueenDanceALot

Yes, it's always going to be my favorite photo of her because it shows exactly who she is.  Thank you, KittyLou.

@LilacTree

I wanted to tell you that I understood what you were saying in the thread about the language thing and tried to do so yesterday, but wasn't allowed.  I rethought my response to you and wanted you to know I realized my situation was different.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@LilacTree

She's beautiful 

Lovely photo.

Smiley Happy

@QueenDanceALot

@LilacTree

I wanted to tell you that I understood what you were saying in the thread about the language thing and tried to do so yesterday, but wasn't allowed.  I rethought my response to you and wanted you to know I realized my situation was different.

@QueenDanceALot

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to here.  What thread should I look for?

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday to a sweet young woman.

Lilac you had four girls?  Take a break you must be really tired after four teenage girls.  I cannot not imagine all the hormones to hair bows.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Happy Birthday to a sweet young woman.

Lilac you had four girls?  Take a break you must be really tired after four teenage girls.  I cannot not imagine all the hormones to hair bows.

@beckyb1012

Hah!  Becky, not only did I have four girls, but I had them all in four and a half years!!  I spent my mid to late twenties (24-29) being pregnant. 

I will never regret it though, they have been and always will be the lights of my life.  And they gave me six wonderful grandchildren.

Formerly Ford1224
Super Contributor

You are so blessed to have four daughters.  This one is almost as beautiful as her momma, as I'm sure they all are.   It's always nice to put faces on people, so thank you for sharing one.

Honored Contributor

AWWW!!!  She's so cuuute! 

Not going to guess her age, but she looks like a young, fresh faced girl. 

I guess her b-day falls on Thanksgiving some years?

She is beaming---that's what family does to ya!

Hope you had a nice holiday, Ford.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a lovely daughter, just like her mom.  Looks like a lovely day, just what memories are made of.

So happy for you (and your daughter).

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Looks like a lovely daughter, just like her mom.  Looks like a lovely day, just what memories are made of.

So happy for you (and your daughter).

@tends2dogs

Yes it was.  Wish we lived closer to my LBI daughter because she likes to cook and have family over.  It's 60 miles to the shore from here.

Thanks for your kind comments, Tends.

Formerly Ford1224