Honored Contributor

Is this a happy birthday gal or what?

A significant birthday for my youngest . . . and she blew all those candles out at once too!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: Is this a happy birthday gal or what?

I'm glad you could have a happy day with your family. I think she looks like you

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday to your lovely baby girl. Hope she enjoyed the day, cake is always a good thing.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I'm glad you could have a happy day with your family. I think she looks like you

@cherry

Yes, she is the only one of my four girls who looks like me.  My other three look more like their dad.

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving with your family as well!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Happy birthday to your lovely baby girl. Hope she enjoyed the day, cake is always a good thing.

@RetRN

Cake is a good thing, I agree.  Thing is, she doesn't eat cake!!  LOL

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy birthday animated images

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday to your beautiful baby girl!  I'll send her some cranberry salad and she can send me a tiny piece of that cake.  LOL  No icing please. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Happy Birthday to your beautiful baby girl!  I'll send her some cranberry salad and she can send me a tiny piece of that cake.  LOL  No icing please. Smiley Wink

@Preds

Thanks Preds!!  Yes, she'll always be my baby girl.  She's a real sweetheart, an animal advocate . . . didn't want any presents, asked us to make a donation to her animal shelter instead (where she volunteers). 

She would LOVE the cranberry salad and be glad to send you the cake!!

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

She's beautiful 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Preds

Thanks Preds!!  Yes, she'll always be my baby girl.  She's a real sweetheart, an animal advocate . . . didn't want any presents, asked us to make a donation to her animal shelter instead (where she volunteers). 

She would LOVE the cranberry salad and be glad to send you the cake!!

@LilacTree

She does really look like you and she's so cute! (So that's a double compliment, LOL!)

And she obviously has a very kind heart with her love of animals and wanting her 'gifts' to be in the form of donations to her fave animal shelter!

Hope she had a great birthday!

Smiley 3dog bone.gif

Smiley 3d cat  playing.gif
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.