Honored Contributor

Re: Is there something you'd still like to do?

I would love to be able to sing but I don’t think it is possible.I have O talent and can’t carry a tune.I don’t think a music teacher could survive me without noise canceling ear plugs.All of my life I was told to just mouth it during music lessons at school.I like to sing though but it must be done when the dog is out or she will howl.

Honored Contributor

No! When something comes up that I want to try I have always just done it.  Usually I can learn things I want to on my own without classes at my own pace and on my own time.

Esteemed Contributor

Broadway Dancer!!!!....I love to dance!...They can put me in the background!...lol

What a thrill it would be!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

When I read the title, what came to my mind was a bucket list sort of thing.

I want to dance at my daughters wedding which will happen in November so I can cross that off my list and then I would like to hold a grandchild.

Honored Contributor

I would love to be a great seamstress.

Esteemed Contributor

Learn to speak spanish fluently.

Respected Contributor

I have always been interested in American Sign Language. As a teen, I taught myself the alphabet, but ASL is not just words, but a whole different language like French or Spanish.  Occasionally, I have looked at ASL videos for babies to see some basic signs.

One YouTube family has taught their infant a few signs: more; hungry, and all finished. I’m impressed because he is only a year old. 

I figure if a a baby can learn, I should be able to. I dunno.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I have always been interested in American Sign Language. As a teen, I taught myself the alphabet, but ASL is not just words, but a whole different language like French or Spanish.  Occasionally, I have looked at ASL videos for babies to see some basic signs.

One YouTube family has taught their infant a few signs: more; hungry, and all finished. I’m impressed because he is only a year old. 

I figure if a a baby can learn, I should be able to. I dunno.

There was a woman who use to be on t.v. I know she made videos and that's how I saw here.  She wore different colored tape on different fingers and taught words and I actually learned from her.  If I can find her and her name of films, I'll be back to let you know.  

Honored Contributor

@ Montana   Amazon.  It's called "Signing Time".  It's super.  Get one, to try it and see it, she's good, she sings, both daughters are in it, (one is handicapped), the other daughter is in it with her little boy cousin.  It was a great teacher/teaching and learning show.  I'm sorry it's not still on.  You have to get it and see.  I'd recommend it.

Honored Contributor

Sculpt, play the violin, speak French fluently.