Trusted Contributor

Re: Is there something you'd still like to do?

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Newgate  I take watercolor classes, but I also go to Let's Make Art for free downloadables.  Sarah Cray has tutorials online and you can use the tutorials and follow along with her.  She tells you the colors that she uses and gives lots of good advice.

I want to see the Northern Lights and cross the Arctic Circle.

@SXMGirl   Thanks for the info!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

I want to do a voice over in a commercial. 

@Pqfan Which commercial?  

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

I want to do a voice over in a commercial. 

@Pqfan Which commercial?  

I just have always wanted to do voice overs.🙂

Or sing in a commercial but I don’t think they will let me do that.🤣

Respected Contributor

Calligraphy

Cake decorating

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

@ Montana   Update:  Go to YouTube and you'll find it there.  No cost as in purchasing any.  I saw that she had some for really young children on there.  It still works though.  This would be great bunch to see with young children too.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I would love to travel more.  Outside of the United States, I have been to Italy, Spain, Israel, Mexico, St. Marteen.  Loved all of it.  I have been wanting to go to Egypt for some time, and visit other places in Europe, Africa, Asia. I love to visit places where I have an understanding of historical and cultural significance.  So much to see and learn!  There is beauty everywhere.

Trusted Contributor

I want to travel - maybe rent an RV and go cross country; finally get to see some foreign lands; go to Alaska and then buy a huge piece of land and open an animal sanctuary. That is my dream, but will never be a reality. 

Honored Contributor

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

Calligraphy

Cake decorating

@Marienkaefer2  Tomorrow, I start the first of 6 classes at our Sr. Center, for Calligraphy. I'm so looking forward to it.  I'd love to go beyond the original calligraphy, to do the really fancy look.  Flourishes and all.  There's a variation I think it's called bubble for using in journals, or other things on that line.  

I know a lady who does cake decorating, but with arthritis, I can't squeeze those tube type of things.  But if you take classes and learn, I want to see pictures.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I want to travel - maybe rent an RV and go cross country; finally get to see some foreign lands; go to Alaska and then buy a huge piece of land and open an animal sanctuary. That is my dream, but will never be a reality. 

Never say never,  you'd be surprised what you can do, once you set your mind to it.  Good luck, great ideas.

Honored Contributor

would love to be a gemologist---and want to tour New England in the fall.