Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is there anyone who really LIKES this forum?

I will wait a month so see if I do like it. Right now it is not user friendl

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Disneylandfan wrote:

Hi Wengirl,  Yes I tried that but it shows that I have 0 posts.  Even if I go to my name and look it only shows really old posts, nothing current.

Yeah, clicking your own name/avatar only brings up posts you started, not replies. That's why this workaround is necessary. I don't know why, when you search yourself that way, it doesn't say 355 posts like I see below your name now. Sorry :'(

Honored Contributor

There's a lot about it I don't like.  We over in the TV section found it easy to see our shows (more of them at once).  Now because we're combined with books and movies, they also fill up the pages.

I feel for them (books and movies) because they probably feel the same way.  

I do like the way that it seems like we've picked up (not the right word) we have more people interested in our TV shows and commenting on them.

The new people commenting add a lot to our TV shows.  They have good ideas and I think we all enjoy that.

Super Contributor

Wengirl it would be nice if it worked.Smiley Happy  I don't even get the list of posts doing the workaround.  It does have a drop down menu to search for posts and everthing comes up 0.  I don't exist.Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I must admit that I am liking it more and more everyday.  I don't know if I'll love it, but if I do manage to find a topic that I want to reply to amongst the clutter, I find replying and posting to be easier with some practice.

I like the spellcheck, previewing the post, forum search function, quick reply and a few other things.  I do think the topic layout is poor and there should be subforums.

Respected Contributor

I just feel like its take it or leave it.

Respected Contributor

It's getting so much easier for me to navigate around the place. Part of my early problems stemmed from incompatibility issues with IE. When I used Chrome I didn't have any problems. It looks like the IT people listened and made some changes.