Honored Contributor

Re: Is there anyone who really LIKES this forum?

@tansy wrote:
There are still a few kinks to work out but it's looking up here.

Yeahs, I agree.  It's been pretty good. 

Here's what I don't get, however - After five days and lots of people helping others figuring things out, them fine-tuning the board to where it's pretty pretty good, if somebody dislikes the board why don't they just move on?

Or is it just more fun to complain and try to get others to come here just to complain?   I'm trying to understand this mindset, I guess. 

If I found myself somewhere that really sucks I'd go somewhere else.  It's just like with tv shows/channels...don't like that show/channel?  Change it. 

Or, maybe try to figure things out, ask questions, take the tons of advice and help that's been offered here, and improve your experience.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree ......i am still finding the board confusing....and agree with the following:

'

and I've seen a lot of posts deleted by QVC.  If this is to be a "Pollyanna" Board, what's the point.  Just say I love everything, and you've covered the things we are allowed to post.

Super Contributor

Yes, I was wondering the same.

And I see a post from OP (Mellie) looking for Noel.   I recall that she LOVED to fight with Noel.

I am glad that this board seems easier to navigate now that Gamers got their space back.  Any new system takes some getting used to. 

I am just frustrated right now that I can't seem to upload my Avatar to this site.  I did in on DamYankee's site, but can't seem to make it happen here.  I want an identity, not just a Ladie's Room lookiing pic.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont think it is bad, I can read and post on it fine, I am one that is not really into any of the extras! I hope you all are getting more comfy with it!

Actually I think it is kind nice for a change.   Smiley Happy

eta~ not having easy access to our activity  would be my only beef.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yeahs, I agree.  It's been pretty good. 

Here's what I don't get, however - After five days and lots of people helping others figuring things out, them fine-tuning the board to where it's pretty pretty good, if somebody dislikes the board why don't they just move on?

Or is it just more fun to complain and try to get others to come here just to complain?   I'm trying to understand this mindset, I guess. 

If I found myself somewhere that really sucks I'd go somewhere else.  It's just like with tv shows/channels...don't like that show/channel?  Change it. 

Or, maybe try to figure things out, ask questions, take the tons of advice and help that's been offered here, and improve your experience.

---------------------------------------

Justina here: (have to say that because I see the gray line to our left indicates that it's still your post chickenbutt.  LOL and rolling my eyes...  Wait.  I'll even highlight my post to make sure it's understood.  Sheesh.

Anyhow...speaking for myself...I had it all figured out from day 1 and it has not been an improvement for me.  I guess it's a big improvement for mobile device users.  I don't know.  But I have essentially moved on by joining DY's board.  I would like to remain here too but I won't for long under the current circumstances.  By voicing my complaints I hope someone..somewhere..will listen and in fact make those improvements so that I CAN stay.  That's all.

Respected Contributor

@KittyLouSoutenu wrote:

Yes, I was wondering the same.

And I see a post from OP (Mellie) looking for Noel.   I recall that she LOVED to fight with Noel.

I am glad that this board seems easier to navigate now that Gamers got their space back.  Any new system takes some getting used to. 

I am just frustrated right now that I can't seem to upload my Avatar to this site.  I did in on DamYankee's site, but can't seem to make it happen here.  I want an identity, not just a Ladie's Room lookiing pic.

I *think* there is just a delay while Q approves the image.  I haven't tried to do an avatar, but that's what I've read.  So maybe it will show up eventually...

Super Contributor

I haven't decided if I do or don't like this new set up.  But I can't find a list for any current posts I've made -even trying my name in the search box and choosing user-nothing shows up.  So if that isn't fixed I can't see staying here if I have to scroll through all the topics to find where I posted.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Disneylandfan wrote:

I haven't decided if I do or don't like this new set up.  But I can't find a list for any current posts I've made -even trying my name in the search box and choosing user-nothing shows up.  So if that isn't fixed I can't see staying here if I have to scroll through all the topics to find where I posted.

Did you see my explanation in message #37 above?  It's not very intuitive Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Hi Wengirl,  Yes I tried that but it shows that I have 0 posts.  Even if I go to my name and look it only shows really old posts, nothing current.

Esteemed Contributor

It will have to do, if you want to post here - right?  Smiley Surprised