Honored Contributor

Is there an easy and direct route to the Host Blogs?

Please and thank you.  happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there an easy and direct route to the Host Blogs?

[ Edited ]

Easy way, no.

I just click on Blogs on the upper right of the screen.  That doesn't directly take you there though. 

It seems they no longer have a designated Host Page now.  It's that Togather nonsense.

Honored Contributor

Bookmark this All Blogs link: http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/bg-p/new_blog_topics 

New blogs will always appear at the top, but you can click to find previous posts.

Honored Contributor

Thank you both for responding.  I was able to find the page you both directed me to, but is there a way to "choose a host" like there was before?  That was what I was trying to figure out.  The blogs are all mashed together, and when you use the search feature you don't necessarily get a host's blog, but instead you get any blog in which the host's name is mentioned.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Thank you both for responding.  I was able to find the page you both directed me to, but is there a way to "choose a host" like there was before?  That was what I was trying to figure out.  The blogs are all mashed together, and when you use the search feature you don't necessarily get a host's blog, but instead you get any blog in which the host's name is mentioned.

Once you find a blog by a host you like, click the host's name. That will take you to his or her profile page where you can see the host's most recent posts. Under the most recent posts section you will see a View All link. Click that to see older posts OR click the View All link and save that to your favorites to always have a link to your favorite's hosts most recent blogs.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Once you find a blog by a host you like, click the host's name. That will take you to his or her profile page where you can see the host's most recent posts. Under the most recent posts section you will see a View All link. Click that to see older posts OR click the View All link and save that to your favorites to always have a link to your favorite's hosts most recent blogs.

Thank you!!thumbs up