Honored Contributor

Is there a way to preset all your text fonts, sizes and color and keep the setting?

[ Edited ]

Is there a way to preset all your text fonts, sizes and color on this Forum and keep the setting?

I'm on an IPad, using Safari.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a way to preset all your text fonts, sizes and color and keep the setting?

@Mindy D   Hope someone can  help you!

I spent a very frustrating half hour+ on a phone call for tech support.   When the tech finally gave up, the suggestion was to take my iPad into Apple and have a tech there call my tech service.  I seriously doubt they run with enough staff to offer that service!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a way to preset all your text fonts, sizes and color and keep the setting?

@millieshops @It's not a service I am looking for. I just want to be able to set my preferred font, color and size here on the Forum. This is strictly a matter of the capability of the Forum. I believe that someone posted how to do this some time ago but I don't remember what they said.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   I'll be watching to see if you get an answer.    I hate having to set font size so frequently.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D If you find out, please share the secret. I've  spent too much time trying with no success.

Esteemed Contributor

From what I heard some time ago, it was not possible. Don't know if anything has changed.

It was so much easier before the Board changed. Everything was the same .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would never go into the Apple store....once was enough for me. If you are over 30, you are treated like a three-year old. I found it quite condescending and the person at the "genius table"was anything but a genius. Check YouTube and there is probably a video that shows you the info you need. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D I don't see a way to do that either (on this Forum).  I checked in all the settings etc. and see nothing to set this.  Hope, hope hope there is a way to do so that I didn't find.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D@millieshops@occasionalrain@Sage04@Duckncover@Jk9 

I know of no option to set a default font size, font family, text color, etc.   

This platform doesn't have that particular functionality -- unfortunately, it's designed for each post to be customized individually.

It would be a nice feature, but there's no way (in my opinion) that QVC will upgrade the "canned" package or the support provided by the website hosting company...  that would be a financial investment I don't see them making, particularly in light of the decision to close the venue last autumn.

Sorry to share bad news, but at least we can feel lucky and grateful that this venue is still here... and I hope they decide they will keep it long-term.

Good wishes to all on this breezy spring day!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D    No.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment