Trusted Contributor

Re: Is there a physical feature of your mom’s that you wish you had ?

My mom had the most beautiful green eyes and dark auburn thick wavy hair. She was really beautiful and she always took care of her appearance and was always dressed nicely. She's been gone 31 years now, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her.

Esteemed Contributor

Mom passed when I was 12. We have similar features and I wish I had her thick, curly hair. I look like her younger sister and her daughter - but not complaining about that.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

My mom had the most beautiful legs, silver white hair, and peaches & cream complexion thanks to her Oil of Olay regime and probably good genes. She grew up on a farm and I know for a fact that she never used sunscreen. When she passed at 73, 3 years older than my present age, she didn't have a single age spot on her face. I hope I told her enough how beautiful I thought she was 

Honored Contributor

My mom gives really great hugs. That's more of a physical skill than a feature I guess. She can heal your heart just by hugging you. You know how some people leave you with a warm feeling on your heart when they hug you (if you're open to it)? She can do that.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

I inherited my mother's blue eyes

Super Contributor

My mom has flawless skin. She never had a pimple in her life, and she never wore makeup because her skin was so pretty. My skin isn't terrible, but it's definitely not my mom's! 

Esteemed Contributor

What a wonderful post, and a great way for many of us to express our love and appreciation for our mothers - most of whom have passed. For me, I feel so fortunate to have been a mini-me of my mother, with the exception of my hair. She had beautiful very dark hair, but I took after my Nordic father with much lighter coloring. Everything else - her height, stature, shape - I'm just like her, and that makes me very happy! I sure do miss her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal  I look just like my Mom as well. I’ve had strangers come up to me in restaurants and ask if I know her. I tell them I’m her daughter and I’m blessed to hear wonderful stories about her I never would have known.

Respected Contributor

Her Re: Is there a physical feature of your mom’s that you wish you had ?

Her beautiful smile. 🥰❤

Honored Contributor

My mom had killer eyebrows. Black and arched. Very striking! Mine are jet black but not as nice as hers. Heart

"Pure Michigan"