Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a full moon today?

@CLEM wrote:

@gidgetgh  I am exhausted from just reading your post.   Can't imagine how you are feeling.   If it continues on that way for the rest of the year, it's only another 2 days.  

Let's hope the new year starts and continues on a better note.

Good luck with your knee replacement.  You will be up and about in no time.

@CLEM- torn meniscus. Not replacement thankfully. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I looked it up @gidgetgh and you were spot on!  Not only is January 1, 2018 a full moon but it is a super full moon.  They are calling it a wolf moon.

You nailed it!  Must be starting the bad energy early. Get those covers ready.  Smiley Wink 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh 

As I was reading your thread, I kept thinking of that song...

"Mama said there'll be days like this,
            There'll be days like this, my mama said"

I seem to have days like yours more often than not..... Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Don't you hate those kind of days where everything seems to be waiting around the corner for you to go wrong!

Its GOTHeart to be a better one tomorrow!

(doesn't it? I hope!)Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh After all my dealings with doctors over the last almost three years, it does not surprise me at all that one would retire without even notifying patients. Very sad to say, but true.

I hate those kinds of days, hope tomorrow is better for you.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@gidgetgh After all my dealings with doctors over the last almost three years, it does not surprise me at all that one would retire without even notifying patients. Very sad to say, but true.

I hate those kinds of days, hope tomorrow is better for you.

@Greeneyedlady21- my husband’s neurologist recently moved out of state, but at least he sent a letter 60 days ahead of time and gave us names of a few more neurologists in the area. A pain to change and get used to someone new, but I called someone immediately and got my husband in so we could get him established. I didn’t want him to go a period of time without an established relationship. 

Honored Contributor

Just think of the full moon as a big 'reset button' in the sky. Full moons supposedly represent a fresh start and the beginning of renewal. So hit that reset button and see what happens.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh, I feel for ya, but I have to admit that I chuckled at your "And I couldn’t talk to the scheduler as she was in the back, eating retirement cake with the doctor."

Shame on me, but I might have suggested what they could do with that cake.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh

First of all, good luck with your surgery.

We've had 2 strange happenings recently.  The day after Christmas my husband went to DC to see his father.  He came home the 27th entering through the kitchen.  Later in the day, I asked why he put an aerosol can of some sort of acrylic spray on the counter. He said he did not.  I looked at the can and saw it came from a store that closed at least 10 years ago.

This morning my husband put on a ski jacket he hasn't worn this season.  He reached into the pocket and found a register receipt for a cash sale (3 items) dated December 26, 2017.

This is not the first time "odd" things have happened.  Over the years I can attribute at least 3 things to my sister and 1 to my father.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@gidgetgh

First of all, good luck with your surgery.

We've had 2 strange happenings recently.  The day after Christmas my husband went to DC to see his father.  He came home the 27th entering through the kitchen.  Later in the day, I asked why he put an aerosol can of some sort of acrylic spray on the counter. He said he did not.  I looked at the can and saw it came from a store that closed at least 10 years ago.

This morning my husband put on a ski jacket he hasn't worn this season.  He reached into the pocket and found a register receipt for a cash sale (3 items) dated December 26, 2017.

This is not the first time "odd" things have happened.  Over the years I can attribute at least 3 things to my sister and 1 to my father.

Ok, @lulu1- that’s some weird, hide under the covers, stuff. Truly.