Valued Contributor

Re: Is there a case or event in history...

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@surfk wrote:

Its like aliens. If they actually came...the entire world of humans would suddenly see itself as one. We'd all suddenly see the humanity in everyone or every earthling. So while a scary thought to some...it would maybe actually be the key to resolving racial, ethnic and sexist conflict. 'Never know (since it hasn't happened...yet).

.................................................................................

surfk,   That statement and thought you have about the intelligent life forms from other places is where we have two roads in the road of ideas.   You have your own ideas and thinking without having the view of flying saucers that came to visit you, or to see if you are growing as you should...like you are one of their own.  

I do understand that you have to go with your own understanding because you have never got the thrill of standing in Awe while you make Contact with seeing a metal flying saucer that was 40-45 feet away from you.  How would you process such happenings?  Knowing who ever you tell they could not believe such things; because society has conditioned them to think that way.   And that is one of the main reasons why all the human race can not move forward with new information, and knowledge of reality that surrounds this planet.  

Now as for me I am forced to stand strong and be brave among the fire from others saying negative things about me when I share knowledge about the flying saucer that came to make Contact with me, and taught me things that was not ever written in books.   Just to share part of my back ground about flying objects;  just to let you understand my knowledge on such things.  I was a Class A    (top of the field) on new designs of large planes.  I had to be darn good at reading blue prints to make sure the planes was built correct and perfect.  So from where I stand flying saucers are here, and they are real.   

I like to watch the films of old stone buildings that was built without modern tools we need now if we were going to build that same building now.  That is a mystery to all of us.   Some say that visitors from outer space came here and built them.  Later left.  Oh sure they do return for their own reasons.  Few will get to have Contact.  Earth has a lot of buildings and temples that are still a mystery how they were built.  Look around on this planet we have all kinds of keys that we are not the first intelligent life forms to live on this planet.  One thing I know for sure; they are far more smarter then we are.  And they do come in Peace.  It is the human race that would maybe start problems toward them.  I would hope not.  We sure would advance in all areas.

Next time you see them, could you tell them that they're frustrating me and that they really can come to my house (I won't tell on them). I'd like to meet them and come in peace. You can assure them that I'd never shoot them or call the Pentagon on them. I'd just like to say hi and maybe ask them just exactly what their modus operandi is all about in making contact with us and why they stopped building pyramids and could they please just build another one just so I can see one when its brand new? Just let them know that next you see them, please. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

surfk,  It does not work like that.   Communications are different from how we communicate ideas.   It is more show me or teach me time.   During that time all of this reality is not involved.  It is like ...hard to explain...sorta like but not that way...maybe this will help explain in some way....it is like ...no even that will not help explain to you.    Oh well....I'll share what I did after the Contact with the flying saucer.    I wrote a letter with drawings and mailed them to President Reagan at the White House.   Later I was sent a letter back from a Col. in the Air Force on the Air Force letter head paper.   Thanking me for writing to the President...and his job was to answer me on this topic.  I was pleased to receive his nice letter.  Took a load from me in my ponderings of all kinds of things.   Later I was sent a Blue Velvet box with a metal inside from President Reagan.   Enclosed with a plastic card like a credit card (not a credit card)  with a phone number to call him if needed.  That card was to fit inside my wallet.  Again another heavy load was taken away from me.  Years later he mailed me a picture of four Presidents and their wives and everyone signed the picture.  Told me few have this picture to enjoy it and keep it.   That told he was still keeping me somewhere in his thoughts.   Everyone was very respectful in their actions and words.  

Respected Contributor

I like the History Channel showing how the solor system moves or how the galaxy flows around.   I like space films and pictures taken from outerspace.   

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

that you could read about or watch videos about over and over again?  

Not necessarily an OBSESSION, but a limitless interest in this topic?

Yes, I have several I could read about, watch documentaries, visit museums, etc. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

surfk,  It does not work like that.   Communications are different from how we communicate ideas.   It is more show me or teach me time.   During that time all of this reality is not involved.  It is like ...hard to explain...sorta like but not that way...maybe this will help explain in some way....it is like ...no even that will not help explain to you.    Oh well....I'll share what I did after the Contact with the flying saucer.    I wrote a letter with drawings and mailed them to President Reagan at the White House.   Later I was sent a letter back from a Col. in the Air Force on the Air Force letter head paper.   Thanking me for writing to the President...and his job was to answer me on this topic.  I was pleased to receive his nice letter.  Took a load from me in my ponderings of all kinds of things.   Later I was sent a Blue Velvet box with a metal inside from President Reagan.   Enclosed with a plastic card like a credit card (not a credit card)  with a phone number to call him if needed.  That card was to fit inside my wallet.  Again another heavy load was taken away from me.  Years later he mailed me a picture of four Presidents and their wives and everyone signed the picture.  Told me few have this picture to enjoy it and keep it.   That told he was still keeping me somewhere in his thoughts.   Everyone was very respectful in their actions and words.  

Sparrow - did your get the 'visit' from the guys in the black suits?  Reagan knew, he and Nancy had their own 'contact' in the 1960's.  He knew.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love Roses,   This topic is about a case, event in history that we can't get enough...as you can tell it is flying saucers.   I know few are interested...but I do get along alone.   I hold my own.  

Now about the men in black issue, that you ask about.... let me explain this way.... (strangers) men are watching me...I see other (strangers) men watching those men....and other (known) men are watching those men.   I got used to it.  It is what it is.   All those men handled each other.  (smile)   Never did I feel scared or in danger.   Not once.   Some how in my mind I felt protected.  Just men doing men things.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Was it the Reagan Medal of Merit medal...........in blue velvet box........?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I see film of President Reagan speaking, I recall how he inspired people to love their country.  People had such a sense of patriotism during his Presidency.  I wish there was someone now from either side who could inspire that same feeling.

Respected Contributor

As a history teacher my favorite time periods are high Middle Ages/Feudal periods in Europe and Asia, as well as Renaissance, Tudor, Elizabethan, and Jacobea, Restoration periods in England. Enjoy reading Scots history also.