Valued Contributor

Re: Is there a case or event in history...

The abdication of King Edward  V11, giving up the throne  , "For the woman I love."  has always interested me.

Honored Contributor

November 22nd, 1963 ... the assassination of President John F. Kennedy ..... just HOW is it possible that such a terrible thing could happen and we still don't know what really happened ..... and who was really behind it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Speaking of 9/11 .....  In the early 2000's I was doing some  recruiting for the company I worked for and crossed paths with a man who had worked at Cantor Fitgerald ......  and left in August 2011 to move to California.

All of his co-workers told him going to California was a  BIG mistake, and he'd regret it and be back, hoping to get his job back .....   a month later, they were all dead, and he was just shocked and  heart sick ......  

I can only imagine how difficult that was for him, trying to get established after that tragedy.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

My theme seems to be (in addition to true crime)- un(re)solved mysteries:

D.B. Cooper

Amelia Earhart

JonBenet Ramsey

Sabrina Aisenberg

Darlie Routier

I watched that show on CNN about death row stories about Darlie Routier. 

Do you feel she was wrongly convicted?  She seems to be the only person that makes any sense.  One thing that bothered me was the extent of the bruising on her arms.  I do think the neck would COULD have been self inflicted.  And the screen being cut from the inside?  And what was the deal with that bloody sock outside of the house?  The "silly string" video didn't bother me like they said it did many people.  But, there was really no motive from an outsider.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Do you feel she was wrongly convicted?  She seems to be the only person that makes any sense.  One thing that bothered me was the extent of the bruising on her arms.  I do think the neck would COULD have been self inflicted.  And the screen being cut from the inside?  And what was the deal with that bloody sock outside of the house?  The "silly string" video didn't bother me like they said it did many people.  But, there was really no motive from an outsider.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 

I don't get why 2 out of the 3 kids were murdered.  I suppose it's because the kids knew who the assailant was and were old enough to say so if they survived.  There was really no reason for the crime, and the sock is bizarre.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@surfk wrote:

Its like aliens. If they actually came...the entire world of humans would suddenly see itself as one. We'd all suddenly see the humanity in everyone or every earthling. So while a scary thought to some...it would maybe actually be the key to resolving racial, ethnic and sexist conflict. 'Never know (since it hasn't happened...yet).

.................................................................................

surfk,   That statement and thought you have about the intelligent life forms from other places is where we have two roads in the road of ideas.   You have your own ideas and thinking without having the view of flying saucers that came to visit you, or to see if you are growing as you should...like you are one of their own.  

I do understand that you have to go with your own understanding because you have never got the thrill of standing in Awe while you make Contact with seeing a metal flying saucer that was 40-45 feet away from you.  How would you process such happenings?  Knowing who ever you tell they could not believe such things; because society has conditioned them to think that way.   And that is one of the main reasons why all the human race can not move forward with new information, and knowledge of reality that surrounds this planet.  

Now as for me I am forced to stand strong and be brave among the fire from others saying negative things about me when I share knowledge about the flying saucer that came to make Contact with me, and taught me things that was not ever written in books.   Just to share part of my back ground about flying objects;  just to let you understand my knowledge on such things.  I was a Class A    (top of the field) on new designs of large planes.  I had to be darn good at reading blue prints to make sure the planes was built correct and perfect.  So from where I stand flying saucers are here, and they are real.   

I like to watch the films of old stone buildings that was built without modern tools we need now if we were going to build that same building now.  That is a mystery to all of us.   Some say that visitors from outer space came here and built them.  Later left.  Oh sure they do return for their own reasons.  Few will get to have Contact.  Earth has a lot of buildings and temples that are still a mystery how they were built.  Look around on this planet we have all kinds of keys that we are not the first intelligent life forms to live on this planet.  One thing I know for sure; they are far more smarter then we are.  And they do come in Peace.  It is the human race that would maybe start problems toward them.  I would hope not.  We sure would advance in all areas.

Honored Contributor

Ray Gricar, Centre County, PA district attorney went missing in 2005.  His whereabouts are unknown and his body, if he is dead, has never been found.

Jimmy Hoffa, where is he, and what happened to him?

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Love Roses,   I too agree with you that many things are hidden from us to do with NASA.  Could even be a hidden group that is among our citizens.  We are told only what they want to share.    I have no respect for them like I did growing up.  I am very disappointed with them and how they ran the space program.   Now they seem just like another tax drain on the citizens.

You talking about the Native Americans old stories of space visitors reminded me of other groups that have stories of visitors.  Yet none of them were around each other to connect their stories.  Now we all see their connections in the stories they tell and told.  Life is sure full of mysteries.   

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 

I don't get why 2 out of the 3 kids were murdered.  I suppose it's because the kids knew who the assailant was and were old enough to say so if they survived.  There was really no reason for the crime, and the sock is bizarre.  

I think they only motivation could have been she was burned out in some way of being a mother to so many small boys.  The baby was spared either due to some sense of not being able to kill an infant and him being upstairs where the husband was sleeping.  It's not logical, but neither is killing 2 small boys.  I don't believe they ever uncovered a reason that someone else might have wanted to hurt that family.  The blood patterns didn't make sense to police either as far as an intruder.  I think she did it. 

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I like the here and now events....so I can't get enough of the reality shows of Naked And Afraid.  I love to watch how they handle things;  while I keep saying out loud; Do this, or do that.  Screaming out loud;  Don't Do That.  (smile)  

I like to see the locations they live among; the surrounding lands of jungles, forest, etc.