Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a case or event in history...

Aliens and Roswell. I'd like the skinny on that.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

surfk,  Those men working on the volcanos can't have face hair.  Just incase they need to wear the face mask to breath from the air/gases around the volcanos.  

It was said, ....Would you jump out of an airplane naked;  down into a volcano?  (smile)   Pure passions was those times.  

Life should be fun.   Make it so.

Respected Contributor

birdmama,   I know.   Most of the human race do not have a file in their mind that holds such information.   They were conditioned to not have a file to know.   They were told to make fun of the subject and the people that talk about the subject.

Society, religion, news reporters, writers did that to the human race.  Shame on all of them.  Because they have held back the whole human race on this planet.   Leaving this planet still in the dark ages about this subject.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

there are so many terrible stories relative to 9/11.  I also had a friend whose brother responded as a fireman and helped pull people to safety and then worked at the recovery site.  He developed lymphoma and while waiting for a bone marrow transplant, died.  He was the first to get benefits under the Zadroga Act but sadly, it didn't help him.   I don't know the specifics of the act if it was relative to only police/fire personnel.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wonder why most of the world seems to drag around the past while we are in the future of now.   Seems to me we should look forward more into subject and ideas of things we could do or create for the world.  Ideas of advancements for the human race.   Not spend so much time on saddness about this and that and on things that happened long before I was born.    

I am not saying to forget about such things of the past, but why have parades and speeches every year?   Doing that keeps crowding out the greatness the human race can be doing in our advancements.  Why not celebrate the goodnesss of ideas we could be doing in the future?  

Why so much attention on the negative of the human race all the time?

Respected Contributor

Oh well...I should go over to the Fashion Forum where they get mean.  (smile)    A lot of abuse happens over there.   

Have fun.  Ta-ta for now.  Maybe?   Or not?

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

I'd like to know what the Chinese are really doing creating artificial islands in the China Sea........

Respected Contributor

China built the island to claim the water rights around that island.  Might be 2 hundred miles around the island.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank You for the hidden message about something nice given to me.    Our secret.  (smile)   No one will notice.