Respected Contributor

Is it too early to get the fall decor out?

I am having a hard time holding back. I want to see what I have before I buy anything new. All of the stores have their stuff out and I am afraid if I don't buy now, things will be gone after Labor Day. Anyone started decorating?

Super Contributor

Re: Is it too early to get the fall decor out?

I've been decorated since August 10th....It's my favorite time of the year so why not.  For the outside I usually wait till mid September.  But go for it Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I dug my stuff out last week but haven't changed anything yet. The leaves are definitely changing here already. I'm not ready for the leaves to change for another month, but no one consulted me on it. LOL. My spirit I feel, is ready for fall.

Honored Contributor

Your stuff ... your call.  If you want it out ...Go for it!  Happy September! Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I'm going to wait unti the actual first day of Fall. It's so hot here it doesn't feel anything like Fall anyway!

Honored Contributor

Yea, I always wait until Fall actually arrives. We're still having our 90 degree days so it would seem foolish, to me, to start displaying my Fall decor.

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

No!

Do it!!!

Heart

Spoiler
It's never too late to be who you were meant to be!
Honored Contributor

For me, yes.

Honored Contributor

To the OP.  Life is short....if you enjoy the fall decor, put it out - or for whatever reason you want to.  It's September which, to me, is a fall month no matter what the temperature.  

If you would enjoy using it/seeing it, do it!  

Honored Contributor

I've been looking in the stores and catalogs at stuff because I don't have much Fall and if you don't get it now, you miss out on the good stuff.  

I will probably put mine out when I am on vacation around September 20.  I usually do a gradual turnover.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN