Valued Contributor

Re: Is it just my imagination or is this board better?

this is an imagination thing.

Honored Contributor

how are you doing betteb? I am doing OK.

Hi minky!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@croemer wrote:

how are you doing betteb? I am doing OK.

Hi minky!

I'm hangin' in there. Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

@foundinlv wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

@makeup addict wrote:

What the mods did to Dam is discrimatory.  

Truely unbelievable!  On second thought, may be not, just another example of the uneveness that is still prevelant imo.

I'm not sure I'm getting this.  So she comes on here with her nic that's well known as something else and then surprised about the consequences?  Why didn't she just change her nic before posting here?  Wow! 

I really don't understand it, Why would they then allow that nic to begin with, if it's a forbidden word

Hi nunya, I wonder if I will have to change my nic?  It contains the dreaded 'Y' word.. lol ,oh the horror!! 

Valued Contributor

it is all in your imagination!!!

Esteemed Contributor

...the board is better...the board is better...the board is better..the board is better...

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is something I have noticed that kind of bothers me.  Maybe it's just me or it's that I don't get around to enough topics. So many posters here say they are not bored..... and yet..... I see them post over and over again on the same discussions and usually the ones that are the most debateable.  Or maybe it is because they are getting that need met on another website.... and coming here for "lighter" discussion?  Then why do they end up on the heavier discussions here if they don't miss them at all?  Is there something I am missing here?      

Esteemed Contributor

Is it just my imagination or is this board better?

Sorry minky, still not better and don't see it ever getting to where it had been. Yep, it is just your imagination running wild on ya again.  =^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

There is something I have noticed that kind of bothers me.  Maybe it's just me or it's that I don't get around to enough topics. So many posters here say they are not bored..... and yet..... I see them post over and over again on the same discussions and usually the ones that are the most debateable.  Or maybe it is because they are getting that need met on another website.... and coming here for "lighter" discussion?  Then why do they end up on the heavier discussions here if they don't miss them at all?  Is there something I am missing here?      

I have always gone to other websites that allowed for more "meatier" discussions on topics that aren't allowed here. That said, "heavier" discussions were removed here in the past before (all of those controversial topics) - it was just a bit slower to remove, there was a lot of trolling on those threads, baiting and insults. I do not miss THAT.
If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

Is it just my imagination or is this board better?

Sorry minky, still not better and don't see it ever getting to where it had been. Yep, it is just your imagination running wild on ya again.  =^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

=^..^=

I'm curious. What about this board do you see as not being better? You received a beautiful thread from the participants here wishing your wife well in her recovery and you still post, so what is wrong with this board? Is it the layout? I have also noticed your posts regarding your health and you are still permitted to outline your illnesses, so I guess I just don't understand.